Author Topic: IT BEGINS: White House Blames FLORIDA For Rise In COVID Cases  (Read 570 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
IT BEGINS: White House Blames FLORIDA For Rise In COVID Cases

by Chris Donaldson
about 3 hours ago

The White House is spitting mad and lashing out after Americans didn’t line up in sufficient numbers to get the jab, and the full force of the regime is coming down on states were freedom has prevailed over Faucisim.

With desperation giving way to political vengeance, the Biden regime went into attack mode.

Over the last week, Biden and his cadre of authoritarians have made it clear that they are prepared to wage total war against holdouts who haven’t received “the jab” with the dispatching of operatives to go door-do-door to coerce vaccinations

With the government now mobilizing to target American citizens as enemies with technologies perfected on foreign battlefields, the demonization campaign against the unvaccinated and especially those in red states is picking up steam.

On Friday, Biden’s White House COVID-19 Coordinator Jeffrey Zients, a longtime Democrat party hack pointed the finger at Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, a man whose successful management of the virus while protecting civil liberties and the economy has infuriated the left.

During the morning COVID briefing, Zients indirectly lambasted DeSantis by serving up the claim that 20 percent of the nation’s new cases occurred in the Sunshine State, a stat that will be used to gin up hysteria and feed resentment towards the potential 2024 GOP candidate.

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1416090816926322696

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/it-begins-white-house-blames-florida-for-rise-in-covid-cases/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: IT BEGINS: White House Blames FLORIDA For Rise In COVID Cases
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 07:34:47 pm »
This is not surprising, FL has close to 1,000 people moving into the state a day.  I would rather see 0 people moving into the state.

Don't FAUCI My Florida!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 01:09:12 am »
I think it is the Democrats spreading the virus

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,442782.0.html
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 01:17:51 am »
And yet they want to tell us what's 'minsinformation'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 04:18:35 am »
iSN'T THIS SO MUCH BETTER THAN SUFFERING UNDER TRUMP, WHO WAS RESTORING AMERICA ?  So many fought for what we are now enduring and/or abandoned Trump!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions