Author Topic: Durham Report Could Be Available Next Week; Rep. Nunes Expects Prison Sentences For Russia Probe  (Read 1083 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Durham Report Could Be Available Next Week; Rep. Nunes Expects Prison Sentences For Russia Probe
Ian Cheong
July 16, 2021

Rep. Devin Nunes, ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee says that he expects the Justice Department Special Counsel John Durham to release a “damaging report” on the FBI’s failed investigation into former President Donald Trump’s alleged ties with Russia.

He stated that the report could be available as early as next week.

Nunes said that thinks prison sentences could fall on a number of former senior Obama officials, according to Sara Carter.

“Nunes is one of the few members of the Republican Party that still believe justice will be served. He laid out his reasons on The Sara Carter Show and said he hasn’t given up faith in Durham’s investigation despite the enormous speculation that the Durham investigation will fail to deliver justice,” wrote Carter.

Donald Trump and many of his supporters have questioned the legitimacy of Durham’s probe, which has not yet surfaced despite being in the works from the time when Trump was in office.

It is unclear if any action at all will be taken by Durham in the ongoing investigation, of which few details have been released.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/durham-report-45424/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Durham, oh yeah, I vaguely remember that name.  Like a scientist that disappears for years not to be seen all of a sudden surfaces with his findings.  I hate to say this, but I think pigs will be flying before this guy delivers indictments.  And as corrupt as Washington is, does anyone really believe anything but a few hundred trees will die to come from all this poppycock?

I want to see scaffolding and a hundred or so necks stretched for this treason.  We will be lucky to see one person sentenced to a 18 months sentence, and that will end up being the guy that worked the photocopy machine.