Author Topic: Kyrsten Sinema Makes Joe Manchin Look Like a Pathetic Weasel  (Read 453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kyrsten Sinema Makes Joe Manchin Look Like a Pathetic Weasel
By Bonchie | Jul 16, 2021 3:30 PM ET

Things are tenuous in the Senate. After a bipartisan infrastructure deal was blown up, revived, blown up again, and then revived again (because Republicans are absolute suckers), Democrats decided now would be a great time to announce a $3.5 trillion reconciliation package. The boondoggle undermines the entire rationale for the deal that was struck at the urging of figures like Sen. Joe Manchin.

Yet, despite the bad faith being shown by his Democrat colleagues, Manchin has waffled, looking for ways to force through the For the People Act, an unconstitutional, dangerous federal takeover of state election processes. He’s also signaled an openness to undermine the filibuster itself, albeit in private.

Contrast that with Kyrsten Sinema, who continues to simply not care what her detractors say.

https://twitter.com/yvonnewingett/status/1415841481659600896

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/07/16/kyrsten-sinema-makes-joe-manchin-look-like-a-pathetic-weasel-n411946
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Kyrsten Sinema Makes Joe Manchin Look Like a Pathetic Weasel
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 01:29:23 pm »
Yet the gullible still think he's so conservative he should switch parties.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 01:48:15 pm »
How hard is it to make a pathetic weasel look like one?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 10:01:41 pm »
Can't figure this Sinema gal out.

What's behind her motivation for being the way that she is...?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 10:51:55 pm »
How hard is it to make a pathetic weasel look like one?
Joe's a weasel all by himself.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 11:02:25 pm »
Yet the gullible still think he's so conservative he should switch parties.  **nononono*

I don't want him to switch parties because I'm gullible or think he's conservative.  I want him to switch parties because it would give the GOP control of the Senate.  (Yeah, I know, but all in all the GOP controlling one or both houses of Congress is better than the Democrats controlling things, esp. when the Democrats have the White House.)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.