Author Topic: Texas Republican Devises Hilarious Plan to Bring Democrats Back  (Read 1087 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Texas Republican Devises Hilarious Plan to Bring Democrats Back
By Sister Toldjah | Jul 16, 2021 2:15 PM ET

When Texas Democrats bailed on their constituents Monday and stunningly and bravely made a beeline for Washington, D.C. on two private jets, one thing very noticeable in one of the many photos they posted bragging of their childish stunt was the case of Miller Lite beer sitting on a seat of one of the charter buses they took to the planes.

The Texas Democrat who tweeted the picture ended up deleting it, but as they say, the Internet is forever:

https://twitter.com/ETI_now/status/1414703159692378113

They were understandably widely ridiculed on the matter, with many critics noting that it appeared the Democrats were ready to party and booze it up on the taxpayer’s dime in the midst of fleeing their state over a dispute surrounding an election reform bill.

As an example, earlier this week one Texas Republican mocked the Democrats who cut and run by posting a photo showing Republicans sitting in their seats ready to conduct business while cans of Miller Lite sat in the empty seats:

https://twitter.com/CodyforTexas/status/1415412763422253057

https://twitter.com/BriscoeCain/status/1416046154186436608

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/07/16/texas-republican-devises-hilarious-plan-to-bring-democrats-back-its-only-missing-one-thing-n411867
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Texas Republican Devises Hilarious Plan to Bring Democrats Back
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 08:56:46 pm »
Texas Republican Devises Hilarious Plan to Bring Democrats Back
By Sister Toldjah | Jul 16, 2021 2:15 PM ET

When Texas Democrats bailed on their constituents Monday and stunningly and bravely made a beeline for Washington, D.C. on two private jets, one thing very noticeable in one of the many photos they posted bragging of their childish stunt was the case of Miller Lite beer sitting on a seat of one of the charter buses they took to the planes.

The Texas Democrat who tweeted the picture ended up deleting it, but as they say, the Internet is forever:

https://twitter.com/ETI_now/status/1414703159692378113

They were understandably widely ridiculed on the matter, with many critics noting that it appeared the Democrats were ready to party and booze it up on the taxpayer’s dime in the midst of fleeing their state over a dispute surrounding an election reform bill.

As an example, earlier this week one Texas Republican mocked the Democrats who cut and run by posting a photo showing Republicans sitting in their seats ready to conduct business while cans of Miller Lite sat in the empty seats:

https://twitter.com/CodyforTexas/status/1415412763422253057

https://twitter.com/BriscoeCain/status/1416046154186436608

more
https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2021/07/16/texas-republican-devises-hilarious-plan-to-bring-democrats-back-its-only-missing-one-thing-n411867

@mystery-ak

Out of a whole damn bus load of traitors,I count 3 males. Not going to say "men".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 12:57:55 pm »
@mystery-ak

Out of a whole damn bus load of traitors,I count 3 males. Not going to say "men".
I have struggled to vote for women as invariably they are not conservatives. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 01:18:17 pm »
I have struggled to vote for women as invariably they are not conservatives.

@IsailedawayfromFR

It's a mixed bag. Women tend to be VERY conservative when it comes to THEIR families,and left-wing dingbats when it comes to everything else/everyone else's families.

Odd how they can't seem to equate what is best for their small "personal family" with what is best for the larger "national family",ain't it?

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 03:44:53 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

It's a mixed bag. Women tend to be VERY conservative when it comes to THEIR families,and left-wing dingbats when it comes to everything else/everyone else's families.

Odd how they can't seem to equate what is best for their small "personal family" with what is best for the larger "national family",ain't it?
agreed.  I see that too.

And I have been attacked by some who think I am just anti-woman when I just state the facts as you just did.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Hoodat

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 04:03:25 pm »
Shouldn't these missed days be deducted from their salaries?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline AARguy

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 04:14:44 pm »
Employees go to their place of employment and work. Those that choose to go on a beer fest to a distant city instead should be fired on the spot. Have we fallen so far that this is difficult to understand?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 05:47:13 pm »
agreed.  I see that too.

And I have been attacked by some who think I am just anti-woman when I just state the facts as you just did.

@IsailedawayfromFR

The first day I am not attacked by some moonbat for something,I'm just going to go back to bed and try for a"day restart" when I get back up.

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 08:40:06 pm »
@mystery-ak

Here's the entire group.

The men must have been relegated to the back of the bus/plane.

Note the chic cowboy boots and one dragging her kid along, who apparently does not like the situation.

A really sad host of characters.

Looks like they are squatting at the local United Association of Journeymen and Steamfitters Union house.

Think any of these clowns know what the people in this union do?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 08:41:33 pm »
Dims don't have "men". It's not allowed. They have "males".

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2021, 09:14:42 pm »
And now....they have Covid
Countdown to Resignation

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2021, 10:32:14 pm »
And now....they have Covid
And maybe baby Kamala and Schumer since they met with them......

Online Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2021, 10:35:07 pm »
Now for the big question - were they vaccinated?

If the answer is yes, then why didn't the vaccine work.
If the answer is no, then why are Democrat politicians cramming vaccines down our throats, when they themselves aren't getting vaccinated?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2021, 10:38:01 pm »
And maybe baby Kamala and Schumer since they met with them......

:pop41: 888mouth
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2021, 10:39:58 pm »
Shouldn't these missed days be deducted from their salaries?

Yes, since Abbott has the House in session...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2021, 10:42:06 pm »
Now for the big question - were they vaccinated?

If the answer is yes, then why didn't the vaccine work.
If the answer is no, then why are Democrat politicians cramming vaccines down our throats, when they themselves aren't getting vaccinated?

Three Fully Vaccinated TX Democrats Who Fled to D.C. to Protest Election Integrity Measures Test Positive for Chinese Coronavirus

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/17/three-fully-vaccinated-tx-democrats-who-fled-to-d-c-to-protest-election-integrity-measures-test-positive-for-chinese-coronavirus/
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2021, 10:46:25 pm »
Three Fully Vaccinated TX Democrats Who Fled to D.C. to Protest Election Integrity Measures Test Positive for Chinese Coronavirus

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/17/three-fully-vaccinated-tx-democrats-who-fled-to-d-c-to-protest-election-integrity-measures-test-positive-for-chinese-coronavirus/

Define "Fully Vaccinated".  I see that term getting tossed around a lot, but neither of the experimental vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) protect against the virus itself.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2021, 10:47:33 pm »
When they're not drinking beer, they're posting pictures of their underwear.
You just can't make this stuff up.

https://twitter.com/DonnaHowardTX/status/1415862233427546117
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2021, 11:01:57 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR

the same tends to be true for democrats in general. They know what’s best for themselves and for you, and those two things ain’t necessarily the same.