Author Topic: Gen. Milley warned Trump on possible Iran strikes: 'You're gonna have a f------ war'  (Read 337 times)

rangerrebew

Gen. Milley warned Trump on possible Iran strikes: 'You're gonna have a f------ war'
By Lexi Lonas - 07/16/21 07:55 AM EDT

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs Gen. Mark Milley issued a stark warning to former President Trump about a possible strike against Iran in the final months of his presidency, telling him such a move could lead to a “f------ war,” according to a book set to be released next year.

“If you do this, you’re gonna have a bleep war,” Milley warned Trump of a possible strike against Iran, according to the book's co-author Susan Glasser a reporter for The New Yorker.

Glasser's book about the former president, penned with her husband Peter Baker of The New York Times, comes from almost 200 interviews with sources and details Milley’s paranoia regarding Trump’s eagerness to strike Iran due to the country’s actions against U.S. interests, The New Yorker reported.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/563338-gen-milley-warned-trump-on-possible-iran-strikes-youre-gonna-have-a-f

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gen. Milley warned Trump on possible Iran strikes: 'You're gonna have a f------ war'
By Lexi Lonas - 07/16/21 07:55 AM EDT

I hope Miley is alive and strung up by his balls when Iran nukes us or one of our allies.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

rangerrebew

Is this clown saying that he, the top US military guy, had no contingency plans for the world's number one supporter of terrorism?  I think that is what he wants us to believe.   When did he become POTUS and make decisions on what the military will or won't do?  What would he have done during the Cuban missile crisis, refuse to implement the embargo? :3:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 05:49:13 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Milley is the latest treasure trove of anti Trump bullsh*t. Selling his garbage to the same gang of stooges who sucked up the last dozen buckets of dog crap. They just can't get enough, it seems.

There's always got to be one at bat - I wonder who they've got on deck?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 06:12:35 pm by skeeter »

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Better to have that war now -- before Iran has nukes -- then after it acquires them.

But what happened with North Korea, is going to happen again with Iran.
And the muslims have even shorter fuses than do the Norks.