Author Topic: Top US general said Trump spread 'gospel of the Führer' and threatened US democracy with 2020 electi  (Read 576 times)

rangerrebew

Top US general said Trump spread 'gospel of the Führer' and threatened US democracy with 2020 election lies: new book

John Haltiwanger
Wed, July 14, 2021, 3:58 PM·4 min read
In this article:

A top US general likened Trump to Hitler over his lies about the 2020 election, a new book says.

He was concerned that Trump was stoking unrest as an excuse to deploy combat troops.

"These are the same people we fought in World War II," Milley reportedly said after the Jan. 6 riot.

See more stories on Insider's business page.

Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said former President Donald Trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election results put him in the same camp as Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, according to a new book by two Washington Post reporters, Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/top-us-general-said-trump-195844926.html

rangerrebew

Does he consider himself a modern day Eisenhower and plan to run for POTUS?  Maybe he thinks he's the reincarnation of MacArthur and can do and say anything he wants?  Either way, the SecDef needs to fire his sorry *ss!! ****slapping

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
???

A Four Star General equates a POTUS to Hitler?  He must have a shrewd agent to gig him into making a stupid claim like that.   Anything to sell a f'n book.

Second point...  IMO Miley broke the political aspect rules of the Hatch Act and needs to be removed as COS.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 01:16:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, the general is making outrageous hyberbolic claims to get free publicity for his new book?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 03:13:49 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So, the general is making outrageous hyberbolic claims to free publicity for his new book?

No intent of hyperbole ....   Here is his direct quote.... 
  "These are the same people we fought in World War II,"   No way to interpret this any differently.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Trump should've gotten rid of this POS.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
???

A Four Star General equates a POTUS to Hitler?  He must have a shrewd agent to gig him into making a stupid claim like that.   Anything to sell a f'n book.

Second point...  IMO Miley broke the political aspect rules of the Hatch Act and needs to be removed as COS.

@catfish1957

In MY not so humble opinion,Miley is a life-long Communist "sleeper agent" whose job it was to lay low and do his best to rise to a position of prominence in the US Military before he "came out of the box" so he could destroy both the military,and America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

If Mark Milley doesn't disabuse us of the stereotype of the rock ribbed, iron jawed, bleeds-red-white-&-blue US general nothing will.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"If Mark Milley doesn't disabuse us of the stereotype of the rock ribbed, iron jawed, bleeds-red-white-&-blue US general nothing will."

I'd rather have this guy in General Milley's position:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlTisI_HSgw

Offline skeeter

"If Mark Milley doesn't disabuse us of the stereotype of the rock ribbed, iron jawed, bleeds-red-white-&-blue US general nothing will."

I'd rather have this guy in General Milley's position:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlTisI_HSgw
I'd rather have Fredrick the Pirates Apprentice as President.