Author Topic: Want Proof That Hunter Biden’s ‘Art’ Sale Is An Influence-Peddling Scam?  (Read 698 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Want Proof That Hunter Biden’s ‘Art’ Sale Is An Influence-Peddling Scam?
I & I Editorial Board
July 14, 2021

President Joe Biden’s disreputable, drug-addled son Hunter recently decided to sell his “art,” which sparked a round of hand-wringing over the ethical implications.

Hunter, you see, has no experience as an artist. And, based on the paintings we’ve seen, he has no discernible talent. But Hunter’s “artwork” will be sold at “a private and confidential opening” in Los Angeles, with the various pieces said to be priced between $75,000 and $500,000.

This is Clinton Foundation-style corruption all over again, without the pretense of a charity.

The White House says the sale is perfectly ethical because the buyer or buyers will be anonymous. As CNN reports, “the White House was involved in forming an agreement between a SoHo New York Gallery owner, Georges Bergès, and Hunter Biden in an effort to address any ethics concerns.”

As far as the “truth to power” media is concerned, they can wash their hands of this whole affair. After all, if the Biden White House says this is on the up-and-up, who could ever doubt that?

Then again, even President Barack Obama’s head of the Office of Government Ethics is raising both eyebrows over this phantasmagoric sale.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/07/14/heres-how-we-know-hunter-bidens-art-sale-is-an-influence-peddling-scam/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Institutionalized corruption.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What about all those multimillion dollar alleged "book deals" Federal office holders make with publishers?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.