Author Topic: The Loudest Voices Crying ‘Racism’ Are Always Some Of The Most Famous, Well-Paid Black Americans  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 The Loudest Voices Crying ‘Racism’ Are Always Some Of The Most Famous, Well-Paid Black Americans
July 12, 2021 By Eddie Scarry

Isn’t it weird how the loudest voices assuring America we’re all incurably racist tend to do so from very comfortable, financially secure perches?

That fact couldn’t have been illustrated more perfectly than in an article last week by Washington Post columnist Paul Butler, an oppressed minority who also happens to be a law professor at the prestigious Georgetown University and a well-paid legal analyst on national television for MSNBC.

The thrust of Butler’s column is that America remains a top-to-bottom racist country and that even when blacks achieve success in white-dominant fields and spaces, it sucks.

“[F]or now, I am okay with working at a university that in its early years was financed by the sale of enslaved people,” he wrote. “I love my students and respect my colleagues, and have been part of the community’s efforts, still incomplete, to make reparations for that travesty.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/12/the-loudest-voices-crying-racism-are-always-some-of-the-most-famous-well-paid-black-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

When you hear well to do Black people cry oppression, there are a few reasons why they do it.

One, they don’t want other Black people thinking they can compete in their fields. If you tell other Black people they’re racially oppressed and have no chance to make it, Then more Black people try to become doctors, lawyers, legal analysis, etc. etc

There also is a sense of guilt. They want to  appear to be  “down with the struggle”

Also, the left embraced victimhood over achievement
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

Understandable.  It's the same as "White Guilt",  it's  "Rich Black Guilt".

Online mountaineer

“[F]or now, I am okay with working at a university that in its early years was financed by the sale of enslaved people,” he wrote. “I love my students and respect my colleagues, and have been part of the community’s efforts, still incomplete, to make reparations for that travesty.”
Fine. Find yourself a university that was founded by people of color, and if they'll pay you an exorbitant amount of money to do nothing of any value whatsoever the way GU does, sign on.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org