Author Topic: Dumped human waste from Chinese ships creating 'dead zone' in Spratlys - intelligence firm  (Read 455 times)

Offline thackney

Dumped human waste from Chinese ships creating 'dead zone' in Spratlys - intelligence firm
https://news.abs-cbn.com/spotlight/07/12/21/dumped-human-waste-from-chinese-ships-creating-dead-zone-in-spratlys-intelligence-firm
Jul 13 2021

Raw sewage from hundreds of ships is being dumped on reefs in the Spratly Islands amid Chinese maritime activity, leading to concentration of unwanted and harmful algae in the maritime area, a geospatial intelligence firm revealed on Monday.

According to Simularity, wastewater is being disposed of in the Spratly and Paracel Islands, based on satellite images taken by the European Space Agency.

"Areas of increased nutrients from sewage effluent are seen on satellite images as areas of increased Chlorophyll-a," the firm said in its report, referring to one of the types of chlorophyll.

"Sewage effluent sources in the Spratly Islands include ship wastewater and human habitation without sufficient sewage treatment. When the ships don’t move, the poop piles up."...

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline skeeter

A glimpse into the Chicom strategy to rule the waves.

Offline dfwgator

Reaction from our environmentalists....*crickets*

Offline Kamaji

That is odd.

Offline skeeter

’Cause part of the evironmentist left’s charter is to hobble US industry, not Chinese.

Offline dfwgator

’Cause part of the evironmentist left’s charter is to hobble US industry, not Chinese.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Very reminiscent of the environmental damage perpetrated by the Soviet Union.  Many former Soviet republics are still suffering the consequences of Soviet environmental totalitarianism.

The Chinese government doesn't have to abide by human rights, labor rights, and environmental sustainability because they are accountable to no one.  Signing a worthless piece of paper in Paris will do nothing to stop Chinese Communist environmental destruction.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.