Author Topic: Gayle King tells Fauci she’ll ban unvaccinated family from Thanksgiving: It’s ‘how strongly I believ  (Read 414 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gayle King tells Fauci she’ll ban unvaccinated family from Thanksgiving: It’s ‘how strongly I believe’ you
July 12, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

CBS morning show co-host Gayle King told Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday she so fervently believes in his recommendation that Americans take the COVID-19 vaccine that she will not allow unvaccinated members of her own family to attend her Thanksgiving celebration this year.

In a Monday segment, Fauci, who is President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, was asked to discuss the evolving Delta and Lambda variants of the virus, as well as the difficulty in convincing millions of Americans to take the jab.

“I think a lot of effort has been put into getting the messaging out, particularly utilizing trusted messengers in the community,” Fauci said. “People like the clergy, family physicians, sports figures — people that the community trusts.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/12/gayle-king-tells-fauci-shell-ban-unvaccinated-family-from-thanksgiving-its-how-strongly-i-believe-you-1102647/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Isn't Gayle King one of those that went to Gates' recent pow-wow camp?

Imagine, the horror of not being invited to Gayle King's Thanksgiving!  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes***** I'm fully vaccinated but still won't go to Gayle King's house for Thanksgiving. *****rollingeyes***** I promise, :silly: .

That comment was Olympic-class virtue-signaling. ****sheep****  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  Another fascist.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Sorry, kids. You miss out again this year!"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

CBS morning show co-host Gayle King told Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday she so fervently believes in his recommendation that Americans take the COVID-19 vaccine that she will not allow unvaccinated members of her own family to attend her Thanksgiving celebration this year.

Why would it matter?  Does her vaccine stop working when she is around unvaccinated people?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

Why would it matter?  Does her vaccine stop working when she is around unvaccinated people?

It's her bat crap crazy liberal mentality on full display.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

How can I get my sister to make this promise.