Author Topic: FDA to warn on potential Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine link to rare disorder, report says  (Read 523 times)

Offline libertybele

No surprises here. Some in here will sit and argue that the occurrence of any side effect from the vaccines are rare ... let's see; death, endocarditis, a 12 year old winding up in a wheelchair, etc., and now Guillain-Barre occurring. IMHO these are some of the immediate rare side effects being seen ... I'm afraid that soon, the long term side effects will start to roll in. 

FDA to warn on potential Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine link to rare disorder, report says

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is reportedly expected to administer a new warning on the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine and a possible link to Guillain-Barré, a rare autoimmune nerve disorder.

The Washington Post, citing four individuals familiar with the matter, said the warning is expected after about 100 cases of Guillain-Barré occurred against a backdrop of nearly 12.8 million Johnson & Johnson vaccine recipients. Johnson & Johnson has been in talks with the FDA and other regulators over the rare cases, the company said in a statement on Monday.

"The chance of having this occur is very low, and the rate of reported cases exceeds the background rate by a small degree," reads the statement from Johnson & Johnson, which also urged awareness over signs and symptoms of rare adverse events for prompt identification and treatment.................

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-to-warn-potential-johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-link-guillain-barre-report
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

.00078%. This will be on the list of possible complications.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

FDA is set to announce new warning on J&J vaccine after 100 reports of it being linked to rare autoimmune disease Guillain-Barré syndrome

The FDA is planning to release a new warning that the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine is linked to a rare autoimmune disease
    Officials say there have been 100 reports of patients developing Guillain-Barré syndrome, a rare disorder that temporarily paralyzes parts of the body
    Most the cases have occurred about two weeks after vaccination and mostly in men aged 50 and older
    Guillain-Barré is very rare after vaccination, occurring in just 0.000781% of patients who have received J&J's one-dose shot
    The warning presents another setback for the company, which has been plagued by challenges including a pause due to rare blood clots and ingredient mix-ups

By Mary Kekatos Acting U.S. Health Editor For Dailymail.Com
Published: 13:59 EDT, 12 July 2021 | Updated: 16:11 EDT, 12 July 2021
...   Most the cases have occurred about two weeks after vaccination and mostly in men aged 50 and older.

With just 100 cases reported out of 12.8 million doses administered, this means the condition is very rare occurring in just 0.000781 percent of cases.

The warning is yet another setback for J&J's vaccine, which has plagued by pauses, ingredient mix-ups and doses needing to be thrown out.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

.00078%. This will be on the list of possible complications.

I'd say this is more than a "complication", this is a rare, but serious illness. What about the 12 year old that is now in a wheelchair?.  Is that just a "complication"? 
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 10:03:18 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Gee....this is so insignificant that I didn't find that CNN is even reporting this. :shrug:

Offline PeteS in CA

I'd say this is more than a "complication", this is a rare, but serious illness. What about the 12 year old that is now in a wheelchair?.  Is that just a "complication"?

I guess the points of my post were unclear, somehow. Let me try again:

Guillain-Barré was observed in .00078% of people who received the J&J vaccine. Read nothing more into that statement.

The FDA will require this information to be listed by J&J among warnings of potential complications from the J&J Covid vaccine. Read nothing more into that statement.

Don't put words into my mouth, @libertybele.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline PeteS in CA

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She did not take this vaccine. The only one approved for under 18 right now is Pfizer.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

The FDA is picking sides again, favoring one vaccine manufacturer over another.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline art.prout

The FDA is picking sides again, favoring one vaccine manufacturer over another.

The fda is thoroughly corrupt.  You may have seen this:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-regulatory-capture-of-the-fda/

Offline libertybele

She did not take this vaccine. The only one approved for under 18 right now is Pfizer.

I wasn't really referring to this vaccine in particular, but the vaccines in general.  People have experienced negative side effects from ALL of them.  Death, disabilities, serious illnesses, attacks on the immune system, having to be in a wheelchair, etc., I don't see as complications.

Yes, the serious and sometimes debilitating side effects are rare, but the point I was trying to make is I don't see them as just a complication.  Death is not a complication nor is contracting a rare disease.  Those are life altering side effects.