Author Topic: Psaki Calls GOP Election Integrity Efforts ‘Worst Challenge To Our Democracy Since The Civil War  (Read 324 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
 9999hair out0000 888mouth

Psaki Calls GOP Election Integrity Efforts ‘Worst Challenge To Our Democracy Since The Civil War

The Republican Party’s efforts to reform election processes across the country are the “worst challenge to our democracy since the Civil War,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued Monday.

Reporters asked Psaki what President Joe Biden plans to do to push Democratic election reforms beyond simply delivering a speech Tuesday condemning the GOP’s “onslaught of voter suppression laws.” Psaki linked ongoing Republican voter reform efforts to former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election. Trump has long maintained unsubstantiated claims that the 2020 election was rigged or fraudulent.

“[Biden] will redouble his commitment to using every tool at his disposal to continue to fight to protect the fundamental right of Americans to vote against the onslaught of voter suppression laws based on a dangerous and discredited conspiracy theory that culminated in and assault on our Capitol,” Psaki said. .............

https://www.conservativereview.com/psaki-calls-gop-election-integrity-efforts-worst-challenge-to-our-democracy-since-the-civil-war-2653758393.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We have enough bullets this time to fight off the Democrat war of aggression.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

She's only saying that because the Dems have never challenged an election result. /s

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Executive Orders and Pelosi's abuse of Reconciliation are bigger threats.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden has already threatened vicious and brutal consequences to any citizens that get in his way.  This was discussed here and not long ago.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions