Author Topic: Psaki Calls GOP Election Integrity Efforts ‘Worst Challenge To Our Democracy Since The Civil War  (Read 323 times)

Offline libertybele

9999hair out0000 888mouth

Psaki Calls GOP Election Integrity Efforts ‘Worst Challenge To Our Democracy Since The Civil War

The Republican Party’s efforts to reform election processes across the country are the “worst challenge to our democracy since the Civil War,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued Monday.

Reporters asked Psaki what President Joe Biden plans to do to push Democratic election reforms beyond simply delivering a speech Tuesday condemning the GOP’s “onslaught of voter suppression laws.” Psaki linked ongoing Republican voter reform efforts to former President Donald Trump’s attempts to overturn the result of the 2020 presidential election. Trump has long maintained unsubstantiated claims that the 2020 election was rigged or fraudulent.

“[Biden] will redouble his commitment to using every tool at his disposal to continue to fight to protect the fundamental right of Americans to vote against the onslaught of voter suppression laws based on a dangerous and discredited conspiracy theory that culminated in and assault on our Capitol,” Psaki said. .............

https://www.conservativereview.com/psaki-calls-gop-election-integrity-efforts-worst-challenge-to-our-democracy-since-the-civil-war-2653758393.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Kamaji

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We have enough bullets this time to fight off the Democrat war of aggression.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

She's only saying that because the Dems have never challenged an election result. /s

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Executive Orders and Pelosi's abuse of Reconciliation are bigger threats.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden has already threatened vicious and brutal consequences to any citizens that get in his way.  This was discussed here and not long ago.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions