Author Topic: Video: Kamala Harris Just Said She Thinks Americans Are Retarded  (Read 605 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Kamala Harris Just Said She Thinks Americans Are Retarded

By
Staff Writer

on
July 11, 2021

Honestly, how on Earth did this woman ever win an election … any election, never mind for the 2nd highest office in the land?

I guess there is a simple explanation, which is …. SHE DIDN’T.

However, I suppose she likely won her Senate seat, which really makes you think about how off the wall the people of California really are.  This woman has less personality than a handball and even less social skills.

After listening to this insult it becomes crystal clear that the only reasons Democrats do not want voter ID laws is because it would be harder for them to cheat in elections, it is that simple IMHO.

The Gateway Pundit reported:

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/07/video-kamala-harris-just-said-she-thinks-americans-are-retarded/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 06:11:30 pm by MOD3 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Video: Kamala Harris Just Said She Thinks Americans Are Retarded
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 11:00:41 am »
Only the ones who voted for you, sweetie. Bless your heart.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 06:33:37 pm »
She may have a point.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 12:55:32 am »
When you consider the government we now have, it would be wise to consider Kamalas view towards Americans.  Same with Christians that vote democrat, whom democrats ushered out of government and despise SAID VOTERS openly.
Same with Jews of Germany that lock-stepped into the concentration camps fully supporting the Nazi party.
Stupid is one of the hardest vices to try and purge out of hardcore 'useful'fools.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 04:27:21 pm »
When you consider the government we now have, it would be wise to consider Kamalas view towards Americans.  Same with Christians that vote democrat, whom democrats ushered out of government and despise SAID VOTERS openly.
Same with Jews of Germany that lock-stepped into the concentration camps fully supporting the Nazi party.
Stupid is one of the hardest vices to try and purge out of hardcore 'useful'fools.

Not so hard, apparently. It is eventually self-eliminating, enabling or supporting the very people who will do all they can to eliminate the host organisms.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 05:34:13 pm »
That's probably just because Biden is the President,and she is his VP.

When you think about it for a minute,she might be onto something.......
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 06:13:04 pm »
First, very first, interview I have seen with the 'Laughing Queen' when she wasn't cackling her brains out like she just downed half a dozen edibles and chased it with a bottle of Hennessey.

Normal Kamala response to any question:
HaHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHaHeHeHeHaHaHaHeHeHe...What? What was the question...

At least she said actual words this time. Stupid words ... but at least words ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 09:09:11 pm »
Democrats have in many ways been hinting at the American people how contemptible they are for letting the democrats rise to power as they have.  Too many ignored the clues and those of us who warned of such.  So now they are out in the open with their contempt?  Surprised and still clueless ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 09:27:09 pm »
Kamalass is mostly right. That being said a broken clock is right twice a day.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2021, 09:29:02 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.