Author Topic: AOC, Hillary spar in Ohio special election, with Dem Party future potentially at stake  (Read 734 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC, Hillary spar in Ohio special election, with Dem Party future potentially at stake
July 11, 2021 | Ashley Hill

The radical left and old school liberals are set to duke it out for a congressional seat in Ohio.

In the left corner are Hillary Clinton and the establishment democrats. In the even further left progressive corner is U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY.) and her “squad,” who will be battling over the replacement for U.S. Rep. Marcia Fudge, a longtime member of the House who gave up her seat this year to become Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

The Buckeye State’s 11th District seat falls in a solidly Democratic and primarily black district. The primary is set to take place Aug. 3 and the victor is virtually guaranteed to win the seat in the November election.

The real question is: just how far left will they go?

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/11/aoc-hillary-spar-in-ohio-special-election-with-dem-party-future-potentially-at-stake-1102084/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Gee,I wonder who is going to win THAT one?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rustynail

Sorry to hear about AOC's 'accident'.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
AOC was feeling so depressed!  Don't believe the pictures of smiles on her face.....
 :silly: ****slapping :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sorry to hear about AOC's 'accident'.
Obama beat Hillary and survived. I sense the same kind of behind-the-scenes chicanery in AOC's rise.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obama beat Hillary and survived. I sense the same kind of behind-the-scenes chicanery in AOC's rise.

@jmyrlefuller

Thing Bubba got a BIG deposit in one of his off-shore accounts?

Makes sense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
AOC is one of 4 or 5.  That's it!!!  The Clintons are still very much in control of the Democommie Party.