Author Topic: Biden's midterm strategies start to come into focus  (Read 689 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's midterm strategies start to come into focus
« on: July 11, 2021, 03:48:40 pm »
Biden's midterm strategies start to come into focus
By Amie Parnes and Abigail Goldberg-Zelizer - 07/11/21 07:00 AM EDT

This video file cannot be played.(Error Code: 232011)

President Biden has visited a string of swing districts and states in the last month, underscoring his determination to help his party in next year’s midterm races.

On Wednesday, Biden traveled to Crystal Lake, Ill., where he has sought to sell his infrastructure plan. The district, which supported former President Donald Trump in 2020, is represented by Rep. Lauren Underwood (D), who has been at the center of attacks from the National Republican Campaign Committee.

Biden in late June stopped in La Crosse, Wis., where Democratic congressman Ron Kind is also a perennial GOP target.

Democrats say Biden wants to show he can be of service to vulnerable Democrats in the months leading up to the high-stakes midterm contests where they’re in jeopardy of losing their control of the House and Senate.

And some strategists argue Biden can be a help just about wherever he goes.

“There is no place in America that he is not at least a net positive for Democrats,” said Democratic strategist Joel Payne, who said Biden’s “brand right now is to be a bridge to disaffected Republicans and Independents.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/562378-bidens-midterm-strategies-start-to-come-into-focus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden's midterm strategies start to come into focus
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2021, 06:49:29 pm »
The only new strategy Biden is capable of, maybe, is branching out ice cream flavors other than chocolate chip.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 08:37:12 pm »
... a bridge to disaffected Republicans and Independents

This is a subtle move to try and do damage control where Bidens damage has been severe, odd it doesn't mention pipeline workers, eh?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 01:45:55 am »
"Shortbus Joe's strategy?"  Somebody is giving him too much credit.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 03:51:50 am »
The best that could happen could be Biden going out amongst them.  Might just give Biden a touch of reality to counter balance his massive delusions!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 04:35:16 am »
Biden among the people, yeah that will help in contested areas.  Help just like a pig getting wings so that it can fly.  Uggh, the media is so corrupt and dishonest, they actually believe their bullsh*t.  Biden was lucky to have 20 people turn out for him when he was running for POTUS.  I doubt they will turn out for him supporting any Democommie!!!!

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 03:43:33 pm »
Biden among the people, yeah that will help in contested areas.  Help just like a pig getting wings so that it can fly.  Uggh, the media is so corrupt and dishonest, they actually believe their bullsh*t.  Biden was lucky to have 20 people turn out for him when he was running for POTUS.  I doubt they will turn out for him supporting any Democommie!!!!

You're right. The Rats will get pounded in 2022, if the election is legit. Our problem is what the Rats force through in reconciliation. If they can push through amnesty for the 36 million illegals, the Pub landslide will be short lived.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home