Author Topic: Alaska Republican Party Endorses Murkowski Challenger Kelly Tshibaka  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alaska Republican Party Endorses Murkowski Challenger Kelly Tshibaka

Hannah Bleau 10 Jul 2021

The Alaska Republican Party endorsed Kelly Tshibaka, the conservative Republican candidate running against long-time incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) in Alaska’s Republican primary, the candidate announced Saturday.

“I am grateful and thrilled to have the strong support of the Alaska Republican Party, which voted overwhelmingly to endorse my candidacy for the U.S. Senate,” Tshibaka said in a Saturday statement.

“We all share a unified goal: to promote the principles upon which our country and state were founded. I have pledged that I will be true to our shared, conservative Alaska ideals and be a senator upon whom they can depend to make every decision based on what is best for our great state,” she continued, adding that the party must move forward with a “united front, determined to defend Alaska from the continued onslaught of the radical Biden administration.”

“We need a senator who will stand with Alaskans and not cozy up to the Washington, D.C. insiders, a senator who has earned the trust of the people and strives to keep it every day,” she continued.

“It is time for conservative leaders, with courage and common sense, to rise together across the nation,” the Senate hopeful added. “I am honored to be endorsed as that candidate for Alaska.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/10/alaska-republican-party-endorses-murkowski-challenger-kelly-tshibaka/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Alaska Republican Party Endorses Murkowski Challenger Kelly Tshibaka
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 11:54:27 pm »
Murkowski: Trump has 'threatened to do a lot' to those who stand up to him
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/562414-murkowski-trump-has-threatened-to-do-a-lot-to-those-who-oppose-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2021, 12:03:30 am »
The campaign ad that Kelly Tshibaka is running against her is quite compelling.

As for Murkowski stating that Trump is threatening those who stand up to him, really?  He is no longer President, so I'm not quite sure what threats she's implying.  Her biggest threat to her losing is the fact that she is a RINO.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2021, 01:19:06 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.