Author Topic: Bill Gates gives speech demanding action on climate change to moguls who flew into Sun Valley on pri  (Read 747 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Gates gives speech demanding action on climate change to moguls who flew into Sun Valley on private jets: Michael Bloomberg, Anderson Cooper and Diane von Furstenberg enjoy penultimate day of 'billionaire summer camp'

Bill Gates on Friday gave a speech about climate change to billionaires and millionaires gathered in Sun Valley, Idaho
    So many of the attendees flew in on private jets, to hear the climate change talk, that the air space from as far afield as Michigan and Canada had to be temporarily closed 
    The annual event, now in its 37th year, has drawn its usual gathering of luminaries from tech, industry, media and sport
    Among those attending this year are the world's richest man Jeff Bezos, Apple CEO Tim Cook, CIA director Bill Burns, Disney chairman Bob Iger and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg
    The group have had sessions on public health, criminal justice reform and the global economy
    The meeting concludes on Saturday with a discussion with 90-year-old Warren Buffett

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:43 EDT, 9 July 2021 | Updated: 06:33 EDT, 10 July 2021

Bill Gates on Friday told his fellow billionaires that more needed to be done to combat climate change during an address at the annual Sun Valley conference in Idaho.

With many of his fellow captains of industry, entertainment and technology having flown in by private jet, Gates told them the problem was real.

The busy private jet traffic on Tuesday saw the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration bring in restrictions on air traffic control, temporarily banning other planes from the country's West Coast to as far as Michigan and Canada from departing.

Private jets are seen lined up at the air field in Sun Valley on Wednesday, where a discussion on climate change was held on Friday

Billionaire summer camp: The Sun Valley attendees and their estimated net worths

Tim Cook - Apple CEO: $1.4B

Mark Zuckerberg - Facebook CEO: $127B 

Bill Gates - Microsoft co-founder: $128.9B

Jeff Bezos - Amazon founder: $201.8B

Robert Kraft - New England Patriots owner: $6.9B

Sheryl Sandberg - Facebook COO: $1.9B

Reed Hastings - Netflix Co-CEO: $5.3B

Ted Sarandos - Netflix co-CEO: $250M

Gayle King - CBS News: $40M

Anderson Cooper - CNN: $200M

John Donahoe - Nike CEO: $135M

Michael Eisner - ex-Disney CEO: $1B

Shari Redstone - ViacomCBS Chairwoman: $500M

Stacey Bendet - Alice + Olivia CEO: $1M

Bob Iger - Disney board Chairman: $690M

Ken Langone - Businessman/investor: $5.6B

Lorenzo Mendoza - Empresas Polar CEO: $1.4B

Andy Jassy - Amazon CEO: $500M

Robert Kotick - Activision Blizzard CEO: $600M

Doug McMillon - Walmart CEO: $247M

Barry Diller - IAC Chairman:  $3.7B

Donald Graham - ex-Washington Post Publisher: $311M

Andrew Ross Sorkin - CNBC: $10M

Michael Neidorff - Centene Corporation CEO: $553M

Brian Grazer - Imagine Entertainment producer: $400M

Eric Lefkofsky - Groupon co-founder: $4.2B

Henry Kravis - KKR & Co. Inc co-founder: $8.2B

Mike Bloomberg - Businessman/philanthropist: $59B

Greg Maffei - Liberty Media CEO: $125M

Brian Kelly - Activision Blizzard Inc: $1.96B

David Zaslav - Discovery Communications CEO: $124M

Jason Kilar -  WarnerMedia CEO: $200M

Jeff Shell - NBCUniversal CEO: $23M

Brian Roberts - Comcast CEO: $2B

Hans Vestberg - Verizon CEO: $26M

Tim Armstrong - ex-AOL CEO: $450M

Bob Chapek - Disney CEO: $335M

Mike Cavanagh - Comcast CFO: $31.9M

Adriana Cisneros - Grupo Cisneros CEO: $4B

Anthony Noto - SoFi CEO: $87M

Marne Levine - Facebook: $3.1M

Bret Taylor - Salesforce COO: $278M

Ned Segal - Twitter CFO: $60M

Michael Ovitz - businessman/ex- talent agent: $500M

Mickey Mikitani - Rakuten CEO: $7B

Ynon Kreiz - CEO of Mattel: $18.4M

Candice Bergen - actress: $50M

Rob Manfred - MLB Commissioner: $30M

David Patraeus - Former CIA Director: $2M

Max Levchin - Paypal co-founder: $1.8B

Stan Druckenmiller - Duquesne Capital: $5.6B

Frank Slootman - CEO of Snowflake: $2B

Mike Berman - Washington lobbyist: $2.3M

Bill McDermott - ServiceNow CEO: $76M

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9774797/Bloomberg-Cooper-von-Furstenberg-enjoy-penultimate-day-Sun-Valley-billionaire-summer-camp.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wow, that is the most heavily heavily populated population of slimey MSM/Big Tech Oligarchs I have ever seen.

Too much to ask for this?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

I take it that cocktail parties and four-course dinners don't work on Zoom.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I take it that cocktail parties and four-course dinners don't work on Zoom.

I don't know.  With a half Trillion Dollars of networth among the pukes, they might figure something out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline art.prout

Wow, that is the most heavily heavily populated population of slimey MSM/Big Tech Oligarchs I have ever seen.

Too much to ask for this?

a lengthy lineup of pure filth...  the worst of the worst.  Depraved sociopaths.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
a lengthy lineup of pure filth...  the worst of the worst.  Depraved sociopaths.

I sure hope the gathering is bugged.The destruction of our country is being planned by these SOB's and a few hundred low lifes in DC.

Online libertybele

I sure hope the gathering is bugged.The destruction of our country is being planned by these SOB's and a few hundred low lifes in DC.

Bugged?  I doubt it.  As for this gathering and the destruction of our country; we cannot compete with the $$ of the billionaires and the millionaires and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. They could care less about Americans or America.

Pure evil is gathering.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Bugged?  I doubt it.  As for this gathering and the destruction of our country; we cannot compete with the $$ of the billionaires and the millionaires and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. They could care less about Americans or America.

Pure evil is gathering.

But if somehow it was bugged, these guys could be outted on their intent.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.