Author Topic: Who killed Ashli Babbitt, and why?  (Read 737 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who killed Ashli Babbitt, and why?
« on: July 10, 2021, 12:48:14 pm »
 Posted on July 9, 2021 by Paul Mirengoff in Policing

People who read my posts about policing know that I’m pro-cop. They know that when police officers use force against people who are violating the law or refusing to follow reasonable instructions, I’m inclined to give the officers the benefit of the doubt, if there is doubt.

That’s how I view these cases whether the person shot by the police is a street criminal, an antifa thug, or a right-winger. The standards of conduct and the presumptions should be the same regardless of who has been shot.

However, there are, indeed, standards of conduct that apply, and police officers must be held accountable if they don’t adhere to them. In addition, there must be transparency.

It will not do to conceal the identity of police officers who kill people. Nor, as far as I know, has the identity of such officers been withheld for long in cases involving police shootings of Blacks. In fact, most police departments are required to release an officer’s name within days of a fatal shooting regardless of the race of those involved.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/07/who-killed-ashli-babbitt-and-why.php
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Who killed Ashli Babbitt, and why?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 12:48:49 pm »

Naming the Capitol Cop Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt
By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
July 07, 2021
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/07/07/naming_the_capitol_cop_who_killed_jan_6_rioter_ashli_babbitt_779601.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2021, 10:39:42 pm »
Why?

The bravado of the moment.
And he'll get away with it, too.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 10:58:39 pm »
Posted on July 9, 2021 by Paul Mirengoff in Policing

People who read my posts about policing know that I’m pro-cop. They know that when police officers use force against people who are violating the law or refusing to follow reasonable instructions, I’m inclined to give the officers the benefit of the doubt, if there is doubt.

That’s how I view these cases whether the person shot by the police is a street criminal, an antifa thug, or a right-winger. The standards of conduct and the presumptions should be the same regardless of who has been shot.

However, there are, indeed, standards of conduct that apply, and police officers must be held accountable if they don’t adhere to them. In addition, there must be transparency.

It will not do to conceal the identity of police officers who kill people. Nor, as far as I know, has the identity of such officers been withheld for long in cases involving police shootings of Blacks. In fact, most police departments are required to release an officer’s name within days of a fatal shooting regardless of the race of those involved.

more
https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/07/who-killed-ashli-babbitt-and-why.php

I had to look at the date.  We all know it is black, LT. Michael Leroy Byrd,  shooting an UN ARMED white woman who was a veteran and doing NOTHING WRONG.   We also have pictures.  It was ANTIFA/BLM...doing all the damage that day.  Not patriots. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2021, 11:05:55 pm »
Naming the Capitol Cop Who Killed Unarmed Jan. 6 Rioter Ashli Babbitt
By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations
July 07, 2021
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2021/07/07/naming_the_capitol_cop_who_killed_jan_6_rioter_ashli_babbitt_779601.html

This article is NOT CORRECT.  She was not rioting.  A lot of the patriots, were trying to stop ANTIFA/BLM....doing the window smashing.  That picture they claim was her, was a male ANTIFA.  She was peeking through a small, broken window, when Michael Leroy Byrd , shot her In the neck.  I remember when the real video cane out.  NOW IT IS ALL LIES AND MASSAGING THE TRUTH.  Telling the same lie over and over again.  One person who was there, said' 'they' would not allow him to help her.  "They" let her bleed out'.   Capitol Police OPENED the door to capitol.  Believe me or article?

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2021, 11:30:53 pm »
A better question is: what was Babbitt doing in the CB? She shouldn't have been there.
There's one person who's responsible for her being there and ultimately getting shot and killed.....Donald J. Trump.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2021, 12:05:53 am »
A better question is: what was Babbitt doing in the CB? She shouldn't have been there.
There's one person who's responsible for her being there and ultimately getting shot and killed.....Donald J. Trump.
And spoons are responsible for obesity.  *****rollingeyes*****

When did Trump even say to enter the Capitol?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2021, 12:23:17 am »
There are no words to describe my surprise at your conclusion.

Donald J Trump is responsible - howabout that.  I liked the man but frankly now that you offer this undoubtedly well thought out & flawlessly logical conclusion I’m forced to seriously reconsider my own opinion.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2021, 12:26:31 am »
Why?

The bravado of the moment.
And he'll get away with it, too.
He was simply acting out what a great many progressives, and prolly a goodly number of RINOs, in this country would do if they had the right tool at the right time & place under the color of authority.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2021, 12:41:02 am »
He was simply acting out what a great many progressives, and prolly a goodly number of RINOs, in this country would do if they had the right tool at the right time & place under the color of authority.
This is the behaviour they project on gun owners across the country in order to justify their own misdeeds.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2021, 01:50:05 am »
This is the behaviour they project on gun owners across the country in order to justify their own misdeeds.
As they do with every other thing they accuse us of.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2021, 07:10:31 pm »

you don't know?  The peoples house and Capitol Police...LET PEOPLE INTO THE HOUSE.  Patriots walking in line, next to a velvet rope.  The rioters were ANTIFA/BLM...dressed in Trump gear.  That was done to confuse....you.  POTUS TRUMP was still talking elsewhere and he said.  'GO IN PEACE.  GO HOME.  THESE ARE NOT PATRIOTS'. He knew that ANTIFA/BLM, were being bussed in by demon-rats and globalists. FBI..knew.   PATRIOTS CAN GO WHERE THEY LIKE TO BE. They are our employees, we pay their salaries.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2021, 07:12:35 pm »
There are no words to describe my surprise at your conclusion.

Donald J Trump is responsible - howabout that.  I liked the man but frankly now that you offer this undoubtedly well thought out & flawlessly logical conclusion I’m forced to seriously reconsider my own opinion.

:bingo: 000hehehehe