Author Topic: Buckle Up, Democrats: The Left's Demoralizing Attacks on Conservatives May Reap the Whirlwind  (Read 73 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buckle Up, Democrats: The Left's Demoralizing Attacks on Conservatives May Reap the Whirlwind
By Tyler O'Neil Jul 09, 2021 3:26 PM ET

I have firmly and consistently condemned the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot from day one and I find the event extremely disturbing. However, I cannot help but notice that the Left’s response to the Capitol riot, the outrage over Marxist critical race theory in schools, the concerns about election integrity, and many other issues is only likely to exacerbate the tensions that inspired some Trump supporters to act like antifa and launch a violent attack against the very constitutional system they claim to defend.

In a lengthy and revealing Twitter thread, Darryl Cooper, host of The MartyrMade Podcast, recounted his understanding of the “Boomer-tier Trump supporters who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent,” the perspective of “most of the people at the Capitol on 1/6.” He did not endorse the Capitol riot or the claims that the election had been stolen, but he did highlight how so many Trump supporters reach that conclusion.

How did the very people who pride themselves on their pocket Constitutions end up storming the Capitol on January 6? The story goes back to the 2016 election.

more
https://pjmedia.com/columns/tyler-o-neil/2021/07/09/does-the-left-want-anther-capitol-riot-because-this-is-how-you-get-another-capitol-riot-n1460702
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34