Author Topic: Arizona Gov. Ducey Signs Bill Banning Teaching of Critical Race Theory  (Read 1641 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona Gov. Ducey Signs Bill Banning Teaching of Critical Race Theory

Kyle Morris 9 Jul 2021

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) has signed a bill banning the teaching of critical race theory in schools across the state.

According to an online statement released by Ducey’s office, the legislation, House Bill 2906, “prohibits the state and any local governments from requiring their employees to engage in orientation, training or therapy that suggest an employee is inherently racist, sexist or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously.”

The measure passed both chambers of the state legislature with a 31-25 vote in the Arizona state House and 16-12 in the Senate. Ducey said:

When I took office, I vowed to use taxpayer dollars responsibly, and funding training on political commentary is not responsible spending. I am not going to waste public dollars on lessons that imply the superiority of any race and hinder free speech. House Bill 2906 goes a long way towards protecting Arizonans against divisive and regressive lessons.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/09/arizona-gov-ducey-signs-bill-banning-teaching-of-critical-race-theory/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A start....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

Good job!