Author Topic: LinkSwarm for July 9, 2021  (Read 275 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
LinkSwarm for July 9, 2021
« on: July 09, 2021, 09:33:07 pm »
Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog 7/9/2021

Greetings, and welcome to the return of the Friday LinkSwarm on Thursday! My Mac is working, my house is clean, and I have a newly painted master bathroom with a new floor and a new toilet.

Some links are new, some from a week or two ago.

•  “Defector Provides Evidence That the Chinese Military Orchestrated the Creation of COVID-19 and Lab Leak.”

•  Minneapolis: “Black Lives Matter activists block city council member’s car until she signs statement that charges against rioters will be dropped.”

•  “Peter Daszak – whose ‘EcoHealth Alliance’ funneled U.S. taxpayer cash to the Wuhan Institute of Virology – defended SARS gain-of-function experiments that potentially rendered the virus ‘capable of directly infecting humans’ in a Nature article unearthed from November 2015.”

•  Know who else was funding Peter Daszak’s research? Google.

The unearthed financial ties between EcoHealth Alliance and Google follow months of big tech censorship of stories and individuals in support of the COVID-19 “lab leak” theory.

----

•  When it comes to the factors that helped mislead the public about Flu Manchu, Daszak’s name comes up again and again:

The more we learn about Peter Daszak, one of the main villains of the COVID epidemic, the worse it gets.

Daszak is president of EcoHealth Alliance, a nongovernmental organization mostly funded by the US government. EcoHealth passed some of that money on to the lab in Wuhan, China.

It was Daszak who organized the letter in The Lancet from February 2020 dismissing as “misinformation” claims that the virus may have originated from the Wuhan Virology Lab. The letter created the illusion of consensus, which internet companies proceeded to enforce through censorship, and the media reinforced by constantly interviewing Daszak himself.

More: https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=48595

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: LinkSwarm for July 9, 2021
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2021, 08:20:07 am »
Gee, Wally. That wouldn't be the same Google who massaged their platform to cater to the censorship whims of the CCP, would it?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis