Author Topic: Biden directs ICE to limit arrests of pregnant, nursing women  (Read 711 times)

Online corbe

Biden directs ICE to limit arrests of pregnant, nursing women

BY REBECCA BEITSCH - 07/09/21 09:48 AM EDT

The Biden administration has directed its immigration officers to avoid arresting pregnant and nursing women, and set new guidelines for treatment when they are taken into government custody.

A July 1 memo signed by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) acting Director Tae Johnson obtained by The Hill directs the agency to house women in “an appropriate facility to manage their care.”

“Generally ICE should not detain, arrest or take into custody for an administrative violation of the immigration laws individuals known to be pregnant, postpartum or nursing unless release is prohibited by law or exceptional circumstances exist,” Johnson wrote in a memo to ICE officers.

<..snip..>

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/562224-biden-directs-ice-to-limit-arrests-of-pregnant-nursing-women
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Kamaji

Re: Biden directs ICE to limit arrests of pregnant, nursing women
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 06:07:05 pm »
God forbid we should prevent a few more anchor babies from being born on U.S. soil.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2021, 07:43:11 pm »
How about the male illegals that identify as either pregnant or a nursing mother? I have to ask because of the Bizzaro World dimension the democrats are forcing us to live in. I want my dimension back!........but democrats can stay in the one they F'kd up.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 08:05:03 pm »
Getting arrested means a life saved in Arizona. I guess Biteme just wants to let them die. It's only women and children.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: