Author Topic: Court Showdown Over Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” And Concealment of School Committee Anti-White Text  (Read 2172 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Court Showdown Over Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” And Concealment of School Committee Anti-White Texts

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/07/court-showdown-over-boston-zip-code-quota-plan-and-concealment-of-school-committe-anti-white-texts/

On Friday, July 9, 2021, at 3 p.m., U.S. District Court Judge William Young is scheduled to hold a hearing on whether the Boston School Committee improperly concealed anti-white and anti-asian text messages and thereby deceived Judge Young into finding that the “Zip Code Quota Plan” had no racist intent.

We  covered the background to the dispute in a recent post, Leaked School Committee Texts Showing Anti-White Bias May Reopen Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” Case.
New evidence, in the form of highly relevant text messages between two members of the Boston School Committee, has recently come to light. These text messages have long been in the possession of the City of Boston, and should be been provided to the Boston Parents in response to its public records request and should have been made a part of the agreed-upon record in this case when the Court originally considered it. But the City, instead, concealed the messages, thereby depriving the Boston Parents and the Court of the opportunity to consider them. The reason for the City’s actions can and must be inferred from the content of the concealed evidence: the text messages show clear racial motivation and anti-White racism on the part of two School Committee members who were leading proponents of the Zip Code Quota Plan. In fact, the content of this previously suppressed evidence is so damning that both members have now been forced to resign.

:pop41: Concealing or destroying evidence is commonly construed as evidence of guilt. :pop41: This should get interesting. :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is what happens when Boston hires a school superintendent from outside Boston.  (Superintendent Brenda Cassellius was hired from Minnesota.)

In the 1970s, Boston had a thing called "forced busing".  A liberal Federal judge living in the suburbs agreed that it was a good idea to "desegregate" Boston Public Schools by busing kids to schools on the other side of the city from where they lived.  Forced busing contributed to "white flight" as middle-class white families fled Boston for the suburbs.  As a result, Boston public schools were mainly attended by poor minority and poor white families.  Everyone lost.  Nothing was achieved.  Lives and generations of families were destroyed by this failed liberal social experiment.  It took Boston 30 years to recover.

What seperates the "exam" schools from other public schools, is that you have to score highly on standardized exam to be accepted.  An imperfect meritocracy as poor families from poor neighborhoods with poor schools may not be afforded the resources to help them score well on the exam.  But some motivated poor families, mainly of Vietnamese refugees, manage to score well.

So, once again, an outside elitist white bleeding heart limousine liberal wants to close the achievement gap by screwing hard working middle-class and poor families, of all races, to use a racial quota system to remedy a perceived achievement gap among some poor minorities.

The better solution is to provide underachieveing schools the resources they need, and hold them accountable, for improving exam school admission rates among historically underachieving schools.

Elitist white bleeding heart limousine liberals are slothful.  They don't solve problems; they white wash them, create bigger problems, and solve nothing.  They care more about Global Climate Change than resolving the injustice of the societal zip code lottery than damns generations to lives of poverty and ignorance simply by living in the wrong zip codes.

There is an opportunity for the GOP to attract poor and working class voters of all ethnicities (Reagan Democrats).  The multitudes are desperate for competent governance for all.  We languish in an underachieving economy because of 30 years of "F'up, Move up", lack of leadership accountability, government choosing the winners, and the Chamber of Commerce globalist trade policies that weaken America.

If only we could get past Cheeto Jesus and his death cult of spineless, flip flopping, unprincipled, opportunist GOP collaborators.  Cheeto Jesus chose to comandeer and corrupt the Republican Party because it was the weaker one with no leaders that would stand up to him.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If only we could get past Cheeto Jesus and his death cult of spineless, flip flopping, unprincipled, opportunist GOP collaborators.  Cheeto Jesus chose to comandeer and corrupt the Republican Party because it was the weaker one with no leaders that would stand up to him.

@DefiantMassRINO

This certainly explains your mindless attacks on the Arizona audit.  You are an anti-Trumper who supports Democrat cheating to get rid of the evil Cheeto Jesus.

Well, fasten your seat belt, it's going to get a lot worse for you RINOs and Democrats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

"Cheeto Jesus" - that's a cute one.  Did you think that up all on your ownsome lonesome, or did the other posters at DU help you with that one?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I voted for Trump in 2016.  I agree with his policies, but not his execution.

At this time, I am a man without a party.  The GOP abandoned me and labeled me a RINO during the Bush '43 administration.

Things may get rough for me, but they may not be rough for many Republicans because of the gross incompetence and overreach of the Dems.  The Dems will continue to rescue defeat from the jaws of victory time and again.  They can't help themselves.  Liberalism is a mental illness without regard for accountability and consequences.

I am taking a second look at Governor DeSantis of Florida for 2024.

My beef isn't so much with Trump as it is with the jelly-spined turd GOP House leadership and GOP Senators who represent nothing but themselves and their own personal ambitions.  They could have accomplished so much more 2017-2019 when they had both Houses of Congress, but they squandered that opportunity because Congressional Republican leadership is weak and feckless.

The American 21st Century is one of missed opportunity because of weak American leadership, especially during the Obama administration.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

I voted for Trump in 2016.  I agree with his policies, but not his execution.

At this time, I am a man without a party.  The GOP abandoned me and labeled me a RINO during the Bush '43 administration.

Things may get rough for me, but they may not be rough for many Republicans because of the gross incompetence and overreach of the Dems.  The Dems will continue to rescue defeat from the jaws of victory time and again.  They can't help themselves.  Liberalism is a mental illness without regard for accountability and consequences.

I am taking a second look at Governor DeSantis of Florida for 2024.

My beef isn't so much with Trump as it is with the jelly-spined turd GOP House leadership and GOP Senators who represent nothing but themselves and their own personal ambitions.  They could have accomplished so much more 2017-2019 when they had both Houses of Congress, but they squandered that opportunity because Congressional Republican leadership is weak and feckless.

The American 21st Century is one of missed opportunity because of weak American leadership, especially during the Obama administration.

Ok, so why not simply let bygones be bygones and drop the silly childish name-calling of President Trump?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Ok, so why not simply let bygones be bygones and drop the silly childish name-calling of President Trump?

Besides, this isn't even a thread about Donald Trump.  I oughtta delete the entire discussion for being ridiculously off-topic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

Besides, this isn't even a thread about Donald Trump.  I oughtta delete the entire discussion for being ridiculously off-topic.

You're absolutely correct.  I wouldn't object to having the off-topic discussions deleted.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You're absolutely correct.  I wouldn't object to having the off-topic discussions deleted.

I probably won't, because posts like that end up saying more about the poster than it does about the subject.  As an added bonus I don't get accused of infringing on his/hers free speech.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

Bogey-Trump had zero to do with Boston PSs and zero to do with the hiring of Brenda Cassellius.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline MOD3

Besides, this isn't even a thread about Donald Trump.  ... ridiculously off-topic.

Concur. While this story is about Boston public schools it almost certainly mirrors things happening in school districts across the country. There should be plenty of matter for discussion.

*look*

Online mountaineer

As a Christian, I find the term "Cheeto Jesus" both puzzling and offensive.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As a Christian, I find the term "Cheeto Jesus" both puzzling and offensive.
Color me confused I thought "Cheeto Jesus" was a reference to a puffed corn snack that somehow bore a resemblance to Jesus. I believe mine was amuch less disturbing a comparison.

Offline skeeter

No kidding. That 'I voted for Trump' cliche does not jibe with the playground taunts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@DefiantMassRINO

This certainly explains your mindless attacks on the Arizona audit.  You are an anti-Trumper who supports Democrat cheating to get rid of the evil Cheeto Jesus.

Well, fasten your seat belt, it's going to get a lot worse for you RINOs and Democrats.

@Cyber Liberty

Ahhhhh,Cheeto's.....................................
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by William A. Jacobson 7/9/2021

Judge Withdraws Opinion Dismissing Boston Zip Code Quota Plan Case – “I’ve Been Misled” By Concealment of Anti-White Text Messages

“This was my opinion, my signature’s on it, I was misled”

Judge William Young has just announced in court that he is withdrawing the Opinion he issued dismissing the case brought by a Boston parents group over the so-called Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan.” For background see our posts:

•   Boston Parents Sue Alleging Discrimination Against Asians and Whites In Change of Prestigious Public School Admissions

•   As Predicted, Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” For Elite Public Schools Reduced Asian and White Admissions, Raised Black and Latino

•   Leaked School Committee Texts Showing Anti-White Bias May Reopen Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” Case

•   Court Showdown Over Boston “Zip Code Quota Plan” And Concealment of School Committee Anti-White Texts

The hearing has just concluded. The Judge was not happy. He found that the text messages concealed from the court were important, and that he was misled. He said he felt he had no choice but to withdraw his Opinion, and will decide later after the parties submit briefing, what he is able to do beyond withdrawing the Opinion given that the case is on appeal.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/07/judge-withdraws-opinion-dismissing-boston-zip-code-quota-plan-case-ive-been-misled-by-concealment-of-anti-white-text-messages/

Offline Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is what happens when Boston hires a school superintendent from outside Boston.  (Superintendent Brenda Cassellius was hired from Minnesota.)

In the 1970s, Boston had a thing called "forced busing".  A liberal Federal judge living in the suburbs agreed that it was a good idea to "desegregate" Boston Public Schools by busing kids to schools on the other side of the city from where they lived.  Forced busing contributed to "white flight" as middle-class white families fled Boston for the suburbs.  As a result, Boston public schools were mainly attended by poor minority and poor white families.  Everyone lost.  Nothing was achieved.  Lives and generations of families were destroyed by this failed liberal social experiment.  It took Boston 30 years to recover.

What seperates the "exam" schools from other public schools, is that you have to score highly on standardized exam to be accepted.  An imperfect meritocracy as poor families from poor neighborhoods with poor schools may not be afforded the resources to help them score well on the exam.  But some motivated poor families, mainly of Vietnamese refugees, manage to score well.

So, once again, an outside elitist white bleeding heart limousine liberal wants to close the achievement gap by screwing hard working middle-class and poor families, of all races, to use a racial quota system to remedy a perceived achievement gap among some poor minorities.

The better solution is to provide underachieveing schools the resources they need, and hold them accountable, for improving exam school admission rates among historically underachieving schools.

Elitist white bleeding heart limousine liberals are slothful.  They don't solve problems; they white wash them, create bigger problems, and solve nothing.  They care more about Global Climate Change than resolving the injustice of the societal zip code lottery than damns generations to lives of poverty and ignorance simply by living in the wrong zip codes.

There is an opportunity for the GOP to attract poor and working class voters of all ethnicities (Reagan Democrats).  The multitudes are desperate for competent governance for all.  We languish in an underachieving economy because of 30 years of "F'up, Move up", lack of leadership accountability, government choosing the winners, and the Chamber of Commerce globalist trade policies that weaken America.

On the other side of the Mason-Dixon Line, following the orders of the Courts, our schools had been integrated for seven years (and embroiled in race riots for four).

The big fight? allegedly  over how many black cheerleaders were on the squad, but that would ignore the outside influences of folks like Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown.

"Cheeto Jesus" didn't have shit to do with that, and we've seen it all before. Professional agitators come in and start problems where none were before, they incite rioting and violent behaviour instead of reasonable solutions. They target the young and uneducated, and have been almost universally Communist.

Donald Trump ran as a Republican because there is no room under the Communist tent for anyone who loves this country.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
On the other side of the Mason-Dixon Line, following the orders of the Courts, our schools had been integrated for seven years (and embroiled in race riots for four).

The big fight? allegedly  over how many black cheerleaders were on the squad, but that would ignore the outside influences of folks like Stokely Carmichael and H. Rap Brown.

"Cheeto Jesus" didn't have shit to do with that, and we've seen it all before. Professional agitators come in and start problems where none were before, they incite rioting and violent behaviour instead of reasonable solutions. They target the young and uneducated, and have been almost universally Communist.

Donald Trump ran as a Republican because there is no room under the Communist tent for anyone who loves this country.

@Smokin Joe

And THERE it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline MOD3

A picture of @Cyber Liberty's precision thread editing tool:

Offline Smokin Joe

A picture of @Cyber Liberty's precision thread editing tool:

Meh. Should have one of these:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I have several Stihl tools and I depend on them a lot. But my goto chainsaw, except for times my one-hander Echo will do, is my McCulloch PM 610 that I purchased about 40 yrs ago and its still going strong.

Offline Smokin Joe

Actually, the most powerful saw I have used was a Sachs/Dolmar, (torquey, too), but that wasn't in my budget. Almost all of them have Chinese components, nowadays, but a 40 year old McCulloch was likely made here.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

:silly: I'm sure that @Cyber Liberty and @mystery-ak appreciate all the suggestions.

Meanwhile, back on topic, I see from Elderberry's post that the judge withdrew the ruling based on Boston's withholding evidence. Hopefully the judge goes a step or two further and both rules in favor of the parents group and sanctions Boston's lawyers and officials.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:silly: I'm sure that @Cyber Liberty and @mystery-ak appreciate all the suggestions.

Meanwhile, back on topic, I see from Elderberry's post that the judge withdrew the ruling based on Boston's withholding evidence. Hopefully the judge goes a step or two further and both rules in favor of the parents group and sanctions Boston's lawyers and officials.

If I want reviews of chainsaws, I'd ask @roamer_1 and @Lando Lincoln.   yogi555
I will NOT comply.