Author Topic: George W. Bush Reveals Golf Score On 75th Birthday  (Read 645 times)

Online corbe

George W. Bush Reveals Golf Score On 75th Birthday
« on: July 09, 2021, 01:05:09 am »
George W. Bush Reveals Golf Score On 75th Birthday

Andrew McCarty  4 hrs ago

During the pandemic when most sports were put on hold, golf became one of the fastest-growing sports in the world.

George W. Bush wearing a suit and tie: George W. Bush speaks at the Walker Cup.© Provided by The Spun George W. Bush speaks at the Walker Cup.

It’s still one of the most popular games to play and doesn’t discriminate between young and old. That was one full display this weekend when former President George W. Bush took to the course.

To celebrate his birthday, President Bush decided to spend some time on the course. He performed well, shooting a 74 – one stroke shy of his age.

“Feeling good on my 75th birthday,” he said in a post on Instagram. “Thanks for all the well wishes. And thanks to (par-69) Cape Arundel Golf Club for giving me a chance to finally shoot my age – with a stroke to spare.”

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/golf/george-w-bush-reveals-golf-score-on-75th-birthday/ar-AALW0pN?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: George W. Bush Reveals Golf Score On 75th Birthday
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2021, 01:07:24 am »
   It's not lost upon me that some of you Briefers think I troll, way too much.  I want to take this opportunity to categorically deny these inferences.   @sneakypete 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 01:09:58 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

Offline roamer_1

Re: George W. Bush Reveals Golf Score On 75th Birthday
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 12:44:48 pm »
S____y President

Well yeah... But it's a pretty low bar anymore, so...  :shrug: