Author Topic: 7 Clever Ways To Scare Off Biden's Door-To-Door Vaccine Evangelists  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
1. Answer the door while casually cleaning your AR-15. - "Greetings, agent of the government! What can I do for you today?"

2. Wear a MAGA hat. - Works every time.

3. Sneeze violently and say you're starting to lose your sense of taste. - "Does this apple taste like anything to you? Everything is starting to taste bland to me..."

4. Smear sacrificial ice cream on your doorposts to appease Biden. - It worked for the Israelites.

5. Show them your fully assembled LEGO Capitol Building set. - A true sign that you're a deranged terrorist -- they'll run away screaming.

6. Smile and offer to shake their hand. - Nothing scares the pro-SCIENCE crowd like interacting like a normal human being.

https://babylonbee.com/news/7-clever-ways-to-ward-off-bidens-door-to-door-vaccine-evangelists/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Let it burn.

Offline corbe

Re: 7 Clever Ways To Scare Off Biden's Door-To-Door Vaccine Evangelists
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 11:48:15 pm »
    Answer the door Naked and say You're Late.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2021, 02:44:44 am »
5. Show them your fully assembled LEGO Capitol Building set. - A true sign that you're a deranged terrorist -- they'll run away screaming.

I think I'd rather show them a Lego model of my own house...then ask them if they knew Castles have Catacombs...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AARguy

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 03:35:42 am »
Do what my wife and I do when faced with unwanted visitors. Speak something that sounds like Klingon with your spouse and appear totally unable ti understand what they are talking about. Keep it up until they leave.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 05:03:56 am »
Greet them with a smile and vacant stare while offering multiple copies of Watchtower and Awake magazines while saying 'I'm perfect, your doomed'.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2021, 05:25:55 am »
Quote from: article
5. Show them your fully assembled LEGO Capitol Building set.

Ok, I snorted on that one.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2021, 08:50:10 am »
Do what my wife and I do when faced with unwanted visitors. Speak something that sounds like Klingon with your spouse and appear totally unable ti understand what they are talking about. Keep it up until they leave.
Hebrew is the closest hoo-mon language to Klingon.
In fact, depending on accent and inflection, it sounds just like it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2021, 08:54:20 am »
Greet them with a smile and vacant stare while offering multiple copies of Watchtower and Awake magazines while saying 'I'm perfect, your doomed'.
Ask them if they have accepted Jeeeeee'SUS! as their personal savior.
The ask them for a donation so you can carry on THE WORK OF GAAAWWD-UH!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2021, 09:57:43 am »
Won't see a single one. If they get to the door and see a blue line flag sticker, a Gadsen flag sticker, a rebel flag sticker, And a magnetic Ten Commandments sign, they'll just turn around and sneak off.

Unless of course, I am up in the holler by then... Somebody down in the mouth of the holler will take em out long before they ever get to me.

Y'all have all the fun.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2021, 04:58:33 pm »
Most of these will get you immediately arrested. I don't recommend it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2021, 04:59:19 pm »
That might work.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2021, 05:01:17 pm »
Most of these will get you immediately arrested. I don't recommend it.

Well, it's the Babylon Bee....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2021, 05:30:15 pm »

I do that with telemarketers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2021, 05:31:57 pm »
I do that with telemarketers.

Ask @roamer_1 what he does to telemarketers who piss him off when he's bored.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2021, 06:21:27 pm »
Greet them at the door with a gas mask and ask if they've brought one along.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2021, 07:15:17 am »

HMMMM . . . let me ponder . . .

1. SHAKE THEIR HAND AND HOLD IT CARRESSINGLY 2-3 TIMES LONGER THAN FITTING. SPEAK SOFTLY AND ASK THEM IF THEY'D LIKE A MASSAGE.

2. TELL THEM YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO SIT DOWN TO THE MONTHLY DINNER OF THE LOCAL CANIBAL CLUB AND ASK THEM IF THEY'D LIKE TO JOIN YOU.

3. TELL THEM YOU NEED AN EXTRA HAND IN TRAINING YOUR PET COBRAS AND ASK THEM IF THEY'RE WILLING TO HELP.

4. TELL THEM YOU'RE ABOUT TO DE-SCENT YOUR PET SKUNK BUT NEED A COUPLE OF EXTRA HANDS TO HOLD THE SKUNK IF THEY'RE WILLING.

5. INVITE THEM IN TO SHOW THEM YOUR ETCHINGS.

6. TELL THEM YOUR 20 YEAR OLD AUTISTIC SON JUST UPCHUCKED ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR AND YOU NEED THEIR HELP TO CLEAN IT UP.

7. TELL THEM YOUR 15 FOOT LONG PYTHON IS ACTING HUNGRY AND YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP GUARD YOUR TOY POODLE FIFI.

8. TELL THEM THAT YOUR VERY VENEMOUS SMALL SNAKE JUST GOT LOOSE IN THE LIVING ROOM AND YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP FIND IT & CATCH IT.

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/