Author Topic: Blue Bell introduces new ice cream flavor 🍨  (Read 265 times)

Offline corbe

Blue Bell introduces new ice cream flavor 🍨
« on: July 08, 2021, 05:56:51 pm »

Natassia Henry  5 hrs ago

Blue Bell is celebrating National Ice Cream Month with a side of pie --- a delicious and new Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream flavor, Blue Bell announced Thursday!

Blue Bell describes the new flavor as a rich, coconut French ice cream with flakes of coconut, tasty pie crust pieces and a whipped topping swirl loaded with toasted coconut.

Coconut Cream Pie is available in the half gallon and pint sizes for a limited time.

It was in 1984 when President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month, and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day. Each year Blue Bell celebrates National Ice Cream Month with the release of a returning favorite, or new flavor. 

With that being said...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/blue-bell-introduces-new-ice-cream-flavor/ar-AALV0C1?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Blue Bell introduces new ice cream flavor 🍨
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 05:58:44 pm »
"Listeria" was already taken! :smokin:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2021, 06:26:26 pm »
@corbe it’s National ice cream sundae day.

There being served in the lounge.

Yummmmm.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 06:27:13 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2021, 08:01:26 pm »

Natassia Henry  5 hrs ago

Blue Bell is celebrating National Ice Cream Month with a side of pie --- a delicious and new Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream flavor, Blue Bell announced Thursday!

Blue Bell describes the new flavor as a rich, coconut French ice cream with flakes of coconut, tasty pie crust pieces and a whipped topping swirl loaded with toasted coconut.

Coconut Cream Pie is available in the half gallon and pint sizes for a limited time.

It was in 1984 when President Ronald Reagan designated July as National Ice Cream Month, and the third Sunday of the month as National Ice Cream Day. Each year Blue Bell celebrates National Ice Cream Month with the release of a returning favorite, or new flavor. 

With that being said...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/blue-bell-introduces-new-ice-cream-flavor/ar-AALV0C1?ocid=msedgntp

I'll pass, I'm not a fan of coconut.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 01:07:01 pm »
I'll pass, I'm not a fan of coconut.
You and my sister!  :laugh: I think I'd like this ice cream, as coconut cream pie was one of my favorites to bake.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org