Author Topic: Biden Giving Chicago Billions to Address Mayor Lightfoot's Crime Wave  (Read 549 times)

Online corbe

Biden Giving Chicago Billions to Address Mayor Lightfoot's Crime Wave

By Eric Mack    |   Wednesday, 07 July 2021 07:18 PM

Just hours after three undercover law enforcement officers were shot in Chicago on Wednesday morning, President Joe Biden visited with Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot at an airport stop to discuss gun violence and federal support.

"During a greet with Mayor Lightfoot on the airport tarmac, President Biden expressed his personal support for the two ATF officials and the Chicago police officer who were shot earlier today," White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement Wednesday.

"He reiterated his commitment to working with the mayor and leaders in Chicago in the fight against gun violence and conveyed that the Department of Justice would soon be in touch about the strike force announced just a few weeks ago that will be working with cities like Chicago."

<..snip..>

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/chicago-police-funding-crime/2021/07/07/id/1027849/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

LIEden will give billions of $$ to the fool who engineered much of Chicago's current mess? Brilliant!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
"Hey, crime was so high, the Feds gave us billions of dollars"
"Well then, make it even higher then so we get even more"
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mortarman

An' how much will go into Beetlejuice's offshore bank account?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline goatprairie

In other news Biden gave a large supply of drugs and liquor confiscated by the DEA and ATF to a mob of teens outside the WH telling them not  to abuse the supply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Now that's how you reward failure and imcompetence!

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online rustynail

Range time for the Southsiders?

Online andy58-in-nh

What do you get when you subsidize failure and punish success?

America 2021!!!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn