Author Topic: Fear, Incorporated: 6 Months After Jan. 6 Riot, The Only Thing Democrats Are Serious About Is Power  (Read 189 times)

Online corbe

Fear, Incorporated: 6 Months After Jan. 6 Riot, The Only Thing Democrats Are Serious About Is Power

The six-month anniversary of the Capitol riot not by Black Lives Matter exposes exactly how unserious the left is about the reality of that day -- and how serious they are about using it for their own political ends.

By Christopher Bedford
JULY 8, 2021

The fencing around the Capitol is still up. It’s been up for more than half a year.

“Jan. 6 was worse than 9/11,” a guest and host agreed on MSNBC, above a chyron accusing the GOP of trying “to rewrite history.” The segment “nails” it, HuffPo gushed.

In interviews with Vice, reporters cried. They said they can’t sleep anymore and are afraid to go to work. “I used to call the Capitol my girlfriend,” one adult man said, choking back tears.

Democrats tried to launch a truth commission with unfettered authority and access to their political opponents’ records and communications. The riot, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi intoned, “was one of the darkest days in our nation’s history. ”

Some of them told CBS they’ve formed a support group and are in therapy now. Another donated his blue suit to the Smithsonian Museum for posterity. Perhaps some more ought to seek therapy.

<..snip..>

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/08/fear-incorporated-6-months-after-jan-6-riot-the-only-thing-democrats-are-serious-about-is-power/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

Straight out of the Nazi playbook.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Feeling sad justifies the need for a Care Bear, not a Kangaroo Kommission.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.