Author Topic: This Video BANNED by YouTube  (Read 638 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
This Video BANNED by YouTube
« on: July 07, 2021, 03:57:46 pm »
Okay, normally I post my videos in the PJ Comix section but this time I am making an exception because YouTube BANNED this video in a blatant act of BIG BROTHER overreach. All the father did in the video was complain about his son wearing face masks and asked Leon County (FL) School Board to NOT go back to wearing masks mandatory after they made it optional. The weird thing here is that the CDC in May stated that it was okay to NOT wear masks outdoors or indoors (i.e. they do no good as reiterated by the father in the video). After the YouTube EMBARRASSMENT on the Wuhan Lab Leak in which they also BANNED videos suggesting that possibility only to later find out that theory is a lot more probable than eating bats as the origin of COVID you would think they would be more cautious about ridiculous BANS. However, this appears to not be the case. Oh, and I got suspended from YouTube for a week for featuring a father stating what the CDC already stated about masks in May.

Here is the video via Rumble where they do NOT censor:

Father Dramatically Speaks Out Against Masks to School Board

https://rumble.com/embed/vgx52l/?pub=4

« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 02:36:26 am by Cyber Liberty »
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: This Video BANNED by YouTube
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 04:52:16 pm »
I had an account completely banned from YouTube and they won't tell me why.

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2021, 05:09:44 pm »
I had an account completely banned from YouTube and they won't tell me why.

How long ago? Now the policy is Three Strikes and you're OUT. First a warning which I got in May for another video featuring the Maricopa audit. Then today's banned video for STRIKE ONE which means I'm suspended from YouTube uploads for a week. Then if I get another STRIKE within 90 days of the first strike, I get a 2 week suspension. Finally THIRD strike within the 90 days of the first  ban means EXPULSION forever from YouTube.

If I get that second strike before the 90 days are up (October 5) I might take both a vacation from YouTube as well as a much needed Caribbean cruise vacation to kill the time until the 90 days are over. No matter how innocuous you think a video can be (such as this one) YouTube can find a reason to ban it.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2021, 06:20:26 pm »
How long ago? Now the policy is Three Strikes and you're OUT. First a warning which I got in May for another video featuring the Maricopa audit. Then today's banned video for STRIKE ONE which means I'm suspended from YouTube uploads for a week. Then if I get another STRIKE within 90 days of the first strike, I get a 2 week suspension. Finally THIRD strike within the 90 days of the first  ban means EXPULSION forever from YouTube.

If I get that second strike before the 90 days are up (October 5) I might take both a vacation from YouTube as well as a much needed Caribbean cruise vacation to kill the time until the 90 days are over. No matter how innocuous you think a video can be (such as this one) YouTube can find a reason to ban it.

I was banned 2 weeks ago. No warnings.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2021, 01:49:48 am »
What one would expect in mother Russia or China, of course many now in our government work for them so that kind of representation is what one could expect now.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2021, 02:37:18 am »
@pjcomix I embedded your Rumble video....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: