Author Topic: Joe and Kamala put Dems in a pickle  (Read 234 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Joe and Kamala put Dems in a pickle
« on: July 06, 2021, 11:58:22 am »
American Thinker by Geoffrey P. Hunt 7/6/2021

Act I was selling America on Joe Biden as the sane one, steadfast, statesmanlike, serene, smart.  Act II was installing Kamala Harris as the insurance policy, in the event that sleepy Joe would reveal his real profile, dementia Joe., and be the first zombie president.

Of course, the Democrat playwrights never got around to scripting an Act III, instead now face the unfolding reality theater where Joe is disabled but has no replacement.

The Dems, stuck on Kamala’s race and impressed by her shallow posturing, never accounted for her thorough unsuitability for the VP job, let alone ascending to the presidency. During the primaries, Harris enjoyed top-tier billing for only a few months until the actual voting started, then was raked into a brush pile, beset by arrogance, incoherent messaging, incompetence, and an unappealing acidic personality.

Kamala Harris as vice president has followed the identical pattern as her campaign. She is largely invisible, but when she does make an appearance her dreadful campaign and previous political defects are on full display. Unintelligible messaging, zero communication skills, bereft of originality or problem-solving leadership, while her VP office organization staff are fighting a brutal civil war where discord and enmity capture the news headlines on a daily basis.  Only aphid-stressed roses and recriminations remain.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/joe_and_kamala_put_dems_in_a_pickle.html

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Joe and Kamala put Dems in a pickle
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2021, 01:59:59 pm »
They put the lid on Heels-Up weeks ago. She has become a majot distraction and I agree she will stay in hiding for the duration.  Out of sight. out of Mind. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Joe and Kamala put Dems in a pickle
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2021, 02:04:24 pm »
They put the lid on Heels-Up weeks ago. She has become a majot distraction and I agree she will stay in hiding for the duration.  Out of sight. out of Mind.

Pickle?  Only Kamala keeps large Dills for other reasons. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.