Author Topic: Hunter Biden engaged in some daddy pay care (he paid Joe's household bills)  (Read 2003 times)

Offline mountaineer

Hunter Biden engaged in some daddy pay care: Devine
By Miranda Devine
July 4, 2021 | 10:21pm
While Joe Biden careens around the country eating ice cream and behaving like a kind, but slightly dotty grandpa, it’s worth remembering the cynical way he used his son, Hunter, to generate cash for the family.

Hunter, now 51, wanted to be an artist or a writer, but he was assigned by his father the role of family breadwinner through lucrative grace-and-favor jobs and sweetheart deals facilitated by Joe’s network of connections in Delaware and, later, throughout the world.  ...

Resentful of the expectations placed on him, Hunter complained that he was forced to give half his salary to his father.

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter wrote in a 2019 text message to his daughter, Naomi, that was found on his abandoned laptop.  ...

But what we do know is that, while Joe was vice president, Hunter routinely paid at least some of his father’s household expenses, including AT&T bills of around $190 a month.

We know from an e-mail on June 5, 2010, with the subject “JRB bills” to Hunter from Eric Schwerin, his business partner at Rosemont Seneca, that he was expected to foot hefty bills to Wilmington contractors for maintenance and upkeep of his father’s palatial lakefront property. Joe’s initials are JRB, for Joseph Robinette Biden.  ...
More at New York Post
Article lists some of the expenditures Hunter made on Joe's behalf. What a strange family.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,everybody has to do the "laundry" occasionally.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
All mobsters know you have to kick upstairs. That's the way that works.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Hoodat

Hunter Biden complained to his daughter that 'half his salary' went on paying Joe's bills including $190-a-month AT&T bill and thousands in repairs at Delaware home while he was Vice President

JENNIFER SMITH   |   09:29 EDT, 5 July 2021

Hunter Biden complained that 'half' of his salary went to paying his father's bills while he was Vice President including a $190-a-month AT&T phone bill, newly unearthed emails from his laptop show.   

In 2010, Joe Biden was earning $225,000-a-year as Vice President and he'd already made well over $100,000-a-year for decades prior as a senator and author.

But Hunter, according to emails obtained by The New York Post, had to foot a $190-a-month AT&T phone bill for his father, and pay for repairs to his lakeside property in Wilmington, Delaware.

At the time, Hunter was working as the interim CEO of Paradigm Global Advisors and he'd also founded the investment firm Rosemont Seneca Partners.

In emails between Hunter and Eric Schwerin, his business partner at Rosemont Seneca, in 2010, they discussed how much was needed.

The subject was 'JRB bills' - which match Joe's initials - and described how $2,600 was to be paid to a contractor for a 'stone retaining wall' at Joe's home  .  .  .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9757117/Hunter-Biden-complained-half-salary-went-paying-Joes-bills.html

Money laundering.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Let me get this straight....

Hunter Biden was getting $1M a year as Ukraine Burisma executive (job his father's graft landed), and he is bitching about paying an internet bill?

They could make a sitcom out these jokers
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

Let me get this straight....

Hunter Biden was getting $1M a year as Ukraine Burisma executive (job his father's graft landed), and he is bitching about paying an internet bill?

They could make a sitcom out these jokers

Moving on up?

Offline dfwgator

Yawn, nobody cares.

Online Hoodat

Yawn, nobody cares.

The point here is this is how Biden funneled money derived from influence peddling back to himself tax free.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline dfwgator

The point here is this is how Biden funneled money derived from influence peddling back to himself tax free.

So? Nothing will come of it.  They are "Made Men" in the Deep State Mafia.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think it's news Hunter Biteme is a hopelessly ungrateful brat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
People are struggling with who the democrats really are, and who they have openly been for DECADES!  One more clue as to why we are in the mess we are in!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Hoodat

So? Nothing will come of it.  They are "Made Men" in the Deep State Mafia.

I get it.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

yeah it’s called money laundering

Offline mountaineer

These are some, ahem, interesting messages between adult son and elderly father.

https://twitter.com/BrebDaily/status/1412847007291514881
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Oh, FFS!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I think Joe has done more laundering than all the laundromats in New York City!
 :silly: 888high58888 :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This whole thing is Bull Bush.

What is REALLY happening is that Hunter is taking his cut of the payoffs his father arranges by getting him board jobs,and giving the major part of it back to his father,like they arranged.

It's called "money laundering",and it is a crime even when politicians do it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!