Author Topic: Jill Biden Speaks At Independence Hall While Joe Biden Remains Elswhere  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jill Biden Speaks At Independence Hall While Joe Biden Remains Elswhere
July 4, 2021
Written by Carmine Sabia

Watching a loved one get old and feeble is a devastating thing to witness. Watching the man who is supposed to be the leader of the free world doing it is terrifying.

And it is becoming worrisome that, in the eyes of many, Joe Biden does not appear capable of doing the job that he is supposed to be doing.

Whether it is Kamala Harris meeting with world leaders or, as it was on Sunday,, Jill Biden being front and center, Joe Biden is often seen taking a backseat, The Daily Mail reported.

Joe Biden started his Independence Day with a trip to church in his hometown of Wilmington, Delaware.

The president emerged from St. Joseph on the Brandywine on Sunday morning and was pictured walking through the cemetery, where his son Beau Biden is buried.

First lady Jill Biden, who is usually alongside her husband for church services, was not pictured this Sunday in Wilmington.

Instead, she was in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania attending and speaking at the Celebration of Freedom Ceremony in front of Independence Hall.

Biden spends the majority of his weekends away from Washington in Wilmington, where he is usually pictured attending Catholic mass once – sometime twice – during his two-day stay.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/jill-biden-44368/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe is in a sarcophagus getting his alien rejuvenation treatment.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
My two inlaws exhibited these dementia related behaviors  too.  They would have good energetic days, almost seeming normal.  Then have a day, when they didn't even know where they were. 

Wonder how much longer they really hide it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.