Author Topic: Facebook Warns Anyone Attending 4th Of July Fireworks That They May Have Been Exposed To Extremist A  (Read 800 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
U.S.—According to reports, millions of Americans will be attending 4th of July celebrations today, many of which will feature problematic displays of the American flag and extreme levels of patriotism.

"Latest government intelligence says that people who feel proud to live in America are more likely to be insurrectionist Trump supporters or colorblind racists," said Facebook content moderator and CCP party member Xiu Zhao. "We want people to realize they are putting themselves in danger by attending these hotbeds of extremist activity."

Facebook will be sending notifications to any user found to have attended a patriotic parade, fireworks show, or cookout. Users will be directed to totally confidential resources to help cure them of their extremism.

"I'm glad Facebook is taking steps to prevent people from going down these dangerous roads," said Robin Diangelo, racism expert and author of White Fragility. "We as Americans must always remember that America is not for people of color. It's only for white people. Every time a white person acts in a patriotic manner, he is reminding BIPOCS that they have no place here."

According to sources within Facebook, users who ignore the extremism warnings will have all their personal information sent directly to the FBI.

Snopes (FB's go to for truth) has fact checked this and said it was "False" 

https://babylonbee.com/news/facebook-warns-that-anyone-attending-4th-of-july-fireworks-may-have-been-exposed-to-extremist-content
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Anybody reading Facebook has already been exposed to extremist views.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This will be my 63rd annual exposure.  Is Efferberg pedaling another deadly vaccine?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

It’s the Babylon Bee, but I’m sure more than a few FB immoderators wish they could get away with posting such a “warning”.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline roamer_1

It’s the Babylon Bee, but I’m sure more than a few FB immoderators wish they could get away with posting such a “warning”.

I almost bought it... It is worth noting that the sarcasm was lost... Too close to current reality, I'd reckon.

Offline PeteS in CA

I almost bought it... It is worth noting that the sarcasm was lost... Too close to current reality, I'd reckon.

Likewise, but the url finally caught my eye. Satire has become very difficult these past few years, with reality constantly challenging and occasionally exceeding satire.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

Yes, I caught that before posting, but my comment is still valid.  Anyone reading Facebook is already being exposed to extremist views.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

The Babylon Bee has been spot on of late. It's nearly impossible to tell the difference between satire and today's insane reality.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The Babylon Bee has been spot on of late. It's nearly impossible to tell the difference between satire and today's insane reality.

Babylon Bee throws light on the observation:  "Today's satire is tomorrow's headline."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Meanwhile, this is what Zuckerberg was REALLY doing (skip to 0:53):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCh3xP5_J4
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Meanwhile, this is what Zuckerberg was REALLY doing