Author Topic: The Democratic Party is Naked and Afraid  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Democratic Party is Naked and Afraid
« on: July 04, 2021, 01:39:09 pm »
The Democratic Party is Naked and Afraid

The Democratic Party is in trouble. They know they’re in trouble, and they are behaving more and more desperate, erratic, and irrational.

By Drew Allen
July 3, 2021

“Defunding the police” has never been popular with the American people. In fact, a poll taken in 2020 showed that only 24 percent to 28 percent of Americans supported the movement. Despite this, Democrats like Representatives Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) were vocal proponents of this unpopular movement, which even a majority of African-Americans oppose.

Still, the radical views of Ocasio-Cortez and Omar have come to define the Democratic Party more and more. As much as we conservatives justifiably lament the state of the Republican Party—which once again is engaged in a war between the Republicans in name only (RINOs) and the conservatives—the Democratic Party is also presently at war with itself.

This political infighting is nothing new in the Republican Party; we conservatives have been at war with the RINOs for decades. The RINOs hated Reagan and successfully reclaimed the party after Reagan’s second term; they likewise hated Trump and are predictably engaged in another effort to take over the party today.

But this infighting is new for the Democratic Party, which has habitually marched lockstep together in its efforts to dismantle America and our Constitution, and fundamentally transform the way “we the people” view our relationship with our government—from citizen-master to citizen-slave.

After the 2020 election, Democrats were banking on Kamala Harris providing the tie-breaking vote in the 50-50 split Senate to ram through their radical agenda, which would fulfill Barack Obama’s promise to fundamentally transform America and ensure that the United States passed the point of no return—establishing a new America that rejects unalienable rights and supplants this revolutionary ideal with the regressive belief that our rights come from the government.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/03/the-democratic-party-is-naked-and-afraid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The Democratic Party is Naked and Afraid
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 12:41:30 am »
This is why your seeing things like Democrats trying to claim the GOP wants to Defund the Police and celebrating hot dogs being $.16 cheaper despite the rapid price increases of everything else
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy