Author Topic: 5 states where the coronavirus delta variant is spreading  (Read 704 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
5 states where the coronavirus delta variant is spreading
« on: July 03, 2021, 01:27:00 pm »
5 states where the coronavirus delta variant is spreading
By Justine Coleman - 07/02/21 06:10 PM EDT

The highly transmissible delta variant has been officially confirmed in all 50 states as of this week, and health officials nationwide are raising alarms about localized coronavirus outbreaks as the Fourth of July weekend arrives.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates the strain makes up about a quarter of U.S. cases, with top infectious diseases expert Anthony Fauci calling it the “greatest threat” to getting rid of COVID-19.

Amid the variant’s spread, the country recorded a 10 percent increase in its seven-day average this week, although the average is 95 percent lower than the U.S.’s early January peak, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a Thursday briefing. 

Administration officials have warned that unvaccinated people, including young people and children, are most at risk to contract the delta strain and experience serious illness, as the vaccine remains effective against the currently circulating variants.

Former Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Scott Gottlieb told CNBC on Friday that most parts of the county are "relatively safe" with high vaccination rates, although other areas "should exercise more caution."

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/561419-5-states-where-the-coronavirus-delta-variant-is-spreading
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: 5 states where the coronavirus delta variant is spreading
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 02:01:34 pm »
Didn't read it, but I doubt The Hill mentioned the Delta Variant is only 10% as efficacious as the original strain.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 02:11:18 pm »
Anyone with a brain does not care anymore.  There done worn out from all the BS.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2021, 02:16:57 pm »
Anyone with a brain does not care anymore.  There done worn out from all the BS.

Last time I checked we're all going to die from something and that IS a fact. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2021, 02:42:20 pm »
Didn't read it, but I doubt The Hill mentioned the Delta Variant is only 10% as efficacious as the original strain.

Yeah.... sniffles and a headache.  An average day during alergy season.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2021, 02:53:09 pm »
Yeah.... sniffles and a headache.  An average day during alergy season.

Here is what pisses me of.  So this morning I woke up with a runny nose a slight headache and a scratchy throat.  The 1st damn thing that came to mind was....  I GOT the Indian 'rona! Any other pre panic rona years  I would know it was a summer cold or allergies from all the grass pollen kicked up from all my Pleasant Valley sunday neighbors here in status symbol land mowing for the holiday weekend. 

Anyway, I took a few hits of Bayer and 2 squirts of nasal spray a hot shower and I am fine.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2021, 03:10:29 pm »
      ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2021, 03:17:38 pm »
      ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire               ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                     ***hair on fire         ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire                        ***hair on fire              ***hair on fire                              ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire            ***hair on fire       

Captioned 84 Fauxci followers
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2021, 03:27:37 pm »
Captioned 84 Fauxci followers

You counted them??!??  :tongue2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2021, 03:28:59 pm »
You counted them??!??  :tongue2:

Kinda...   12 rows X 7 Columns =84 flaming Faucci idiots

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2021, 04:19:40 pm »
If one reads well into the article, one learns the 5 states are Missouri, Arkansas, Nevada, Colorado, and Utah (i.e., not Progs' bogey-states of Texas, Florida, and the Dakotas). So how are these 5 states doing:

Missouri - Currently experiencing a small bump that has not yet peaked; nowhere near the scale of the state's year-end surge;

Arkansas - Currently experiencing a small bump that has not yet peaked; nowhere near the scale of the state's year-end surge;

Nevada - Currently experiencing a small bump that has not yet peaked; nowhere near the scale of the state's year-end surge;

Colorado - After a Spring Break bump, new cases continue to decrease; maybe the Delta variant in the majority of the new cases, but new cases are falling, not increasing;

Utah - Currently experiencing a small bump; it appears to be too early to see if it has peaked peaked; nowhere near the scale of the state's year-end surge.

Unsurprisingly, The SHill is mountainizing anthills. Meanwhile, new cases in bogey-states Texas and Florida are flat, and in the Dakotas decreasing and possibly having days with zero new cases. Source, the respective states' pages at https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2021, 04:25:58 pm »
Here is what pisses me of.  So this morning I woke up with a runny nose a slight headache and a scratchy throat.  The 1st damn thing that came to mind was....  I GOT the Indian 'rona! Any other pre panic rona years  I would know it was a summer cold or allergies from all the grass pollen kicked up from all my Pleasant Valley sunday neighbors here in status symbol land mowing for the holiday weekend. 

Anyway, I took a few hits of Bayer and 2 squirts of nasal spray a hot shower and I am fine.

Ya, allergies are a pain this time of year, and I recommend taking a probiotic and a multi-vitamin for awhile too.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2021, 04:27:10 pm »

Kinda...   12 rows X 7 Columns =84 flaming Faucci idiots
:rolling: 888high58888