Author Topic: What The Heck Does It Mean When Someone Is ‘Transracial’?  (Read 232 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bradley Devlin
General Assignment & Analysis Reporter
July 02, 2021 6:16 PM ET
Font Size:

A prominent British social media influencer is now claiming that he is “transracial” after having 18 surgeries, but what does that even mean?

Merriam-Webster dictionary says transracial means, “involving, encompassing, or extending across two or more races.” The term is often used in discussing the adoption of a baby with a different ethnicity than the parents adopting the child, or in reference to relations between racial groups. But, that’s not what Oli London meant when he revealed that he had undergone 18 cosmetic surgeries as part of, what London claimed was, a “transition” into a Korean identity.

“Hey guys! I’m finally Korean. I’ve transitioned. I have the eyes, just had a brow lift as well. I’ve been trapped in the wrong body for eight years and that’s the worst feeling in the world when you’re trapped and you don’t feel that you can be yourself,” London said in a social media post Monday.

“But finally I’m Korean — I can be myself. And I’m so, so happy,” London went on to say.

https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1409482624943394817

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/02/transracial-oli-london-rachel-dolezal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: What The Heck Does It Mean When Someone Is ‘Transracial’?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2021, 12:52:02 am »
He's rightly being blasted (just as Rachel Dolezal was).

But if he were deluded into thinking he's a woman, we'd have to take it at face value, ignore all evidence to the contrary, and glorify his delusion.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024