Author Topic: Dan Crenshaw: Troops at Fort Bliss Forced to Wear IDs with Race and Social Class During Diversity Tr  (Read 4429 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Crenshaw: Troops at Fort Bliss Forced to Wear IDs with Race and Social Class During Diversity Training

Kristina Wong 2 Jul 2021

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) this week revealed several instances where service members were forced to classify themselves by race and socio-economic status during diversity and inclusion training.

In one instance, Crenshaw said soldiers were forced to wear personal identification badges that listed their race, ethnicity, social class, and other things, during at training at Fort Bliss in Texas.

Crenshaw said the badges reduced soldiers to a list of characteristics that have “nothing to do with their service or their training or the content of their character.” He added:

Most soldiers do not believe that they are the sum of identity groups and it’s absurd that our military is instructing people to view themselves and others that way. In the SEAL teams, our bond is forged in large part by our common history, our ethos and our trial by fire training. We never asked each other for our social class or other identity groups, because that would be ridiculous.

The only thing that should be on a soldier’s uniform is their name, their rank and most importantly, the American flag. Yes, we are all individuals and we’re all different. The military requires us to put aside those differences and focus on one mission as one team, not highlight differences, this type of woke training doesn’t help strengthen a unit and weakens it severely and it must stop.

Crenshaw revealed the instance in a video posted to his Instagram account:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/02/dan-crenshaw-troops-fort-bliss-forced-wear-ids-race-social-class-during-diversity-training/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

This is horrible!! **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline AARguy

The military is deteriorating faster and faster. It was such a sacred part of our society only a short while ago. That's all but gone now.

Online mountaineer

What social class? I thought in the military, everyone of the same military rank was equal. They leave personal identity and "social class" behind when they hit boot camp, don't they?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Milley is a disgrace and a weasel.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The color is green, issue green, unless they're navy. The only group anyone there should be 'identifying' with is by Service, unit, rank, and MOS. The rest of that shit doesn't matter.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Dan Crenshaw: Troops at Fort Bliss Forced to Wear IDs with Race and Social Class During Diversity Training

Kristina Wong 2 Jul 2021

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) this week revealed several instances where service members were forced to classify themselves by race and socio-economic status during diversity and inclusion training.

In one instance, Crenshaw said soldiers were forced to wear personal identification badges that listed their race, ethnicity, social class, and other things, during at training at Fort Bliss in Texas.

Crenshaw said the badges reduced soldiers to a list of characteristics that have “nothing to do with their service or their training or the content of their character.” He added:

Most soldiers do not believe that they are the sum of identity groups and it’s absurd that our military is instructing people to view themselves and others that way. In the SEAL teams, our bond is forged in large part by our common history, our ethos and our trial by fire training. We never asked each other for our social class or other identity groups, because that would be ridiculous.

The only thing that should be on a soldier’s uniform is their name, their rank and most importantly, the American flag. Yes, we are all individuals and we’re all different. The military requires us to put aside those differences and focus on one mission as one team, not highlight differences, this type of woke training doesn’t help strengthen a unit and weakens it severely and it must stop.

Crenshaw revealed the instance in a video posted to his Instagram account:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/02/dan-crenshaw-troops-fort-bliss-forced-wear-ids-race-social-class-during-diversity-training/

WTF?

Back in the Stone Ages,when *I* was in the army,the idea was to make everyone think they were all a part of the same system,like a huge OD family.

Now they are insisting trainees become individuals??????

Yeah,THAT's going to work real well when there are people dying in combat to need help,and nobody comes because "you ain't one of US!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jesus H Christ. WTF have we become? A military run by Caspar Milquetoast?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jesus H Christ. WTF have we become? A military run by Caspar Milquetoast?

@Wingnut7

Yes.

It seems to now primarily be a method for illegal aliens to gain citizenship,and get all their relatives on the payroll while doing it.

Frankly,I am surprised that speaking Spanish is not mandatory for anyone teaching basic training or any of the other service schools.

Online mountaineer

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Crap like this is doing wonders for morale.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1411667405974159365

The CRT beatings will continue untill morale improves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

The CRT beatings will continue untill morale improves.
They're hoping the soldiers disgusted by the "woke" military will get out as soon as they can, to be replaced with compliant, brain dead drones.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Crap like this is doing wonders for morale.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1411667405974159365

@mountaineer

I am sure the People's Liberation Army of China are thrilled by it.

Online mountaineer

I am sure the People's Liberation Army of China are thrilled by it.
We are fast becoming the laughingstock of the world.

Offline Hoodat

Race:  American
Social Class:  American

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Race: Human
Social Class: American Citizen
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AARguy

"There is no 'I' in TEAM" cannot be understood by folks who have never actually been a member of a TEAM.

Milley is a disgrace. Offer him a job on the Board of Directors somewhere so we can be rid of him and he can get what he wants.

Offline roamer_1

I wouldn't do it. Period... Maybe why I don't fit with military and corporate types. Go along gets along till you cross that principle truth... Then, no. Come what may. Still no.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We are fast becoming the laughingstock of the world.

@mountaineer

All the other nations have to be stunned by what they are seeing and dealing with.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

What an odd way to spell the words "serf" and "peasant"!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wouldn't do it. Period... Maybe why I don't fit with military and corporate types. Go along gets along till you cross that principle truth... Then, no. Come what may. Still no.

@roamer_1

You clearly don't know anything about career soldiers,or you would have never posted such nonsense.

There is nothing in this world more bull-headed than a senior NCO in the US Army that is told to do something that he KNOWS is wrong,dangerous,or just plain stupid.

It is his or her DUTY to Gawd (if they believe),country,and the soldiers under them to ALWAYS do what is right,regardless of the consequences,and woe be it to ANY SOB that tries to swerve them from the path they see as right and it is their duty to follow.

I have PERSONALLY seen a Group SGM lock the heels of a Major and speak to him like he was a slow-witted and disobedient child,and offer to have him sent off to a straight leg unit in Alaska that counts mess gear for a living by the end of the day if he EVER gave orders to anyone in his command that countered HIS orders again without consulting with him first.

Their MAY be bigger "Bozo No-No's" in the US Army than that,but I have no freaking idea what they may be.

By the time he was through,that Major was trembling with fear and I thought he might be going to wet himself.

It was truly a thing of beauty to watch.

NOBODY in the US Army that doesn't wear stars messes with a Command SGM,and even they have to be careful because chances are,he is friends with/has saved the life of a General Officer higher than he is in a previous war.

Duty,Honor,Country may be jokes to some people,but ridicule them to a career NCO in an infantry unit,and you will learn a hard and maybe even painful lesson.

People like that are why I made the army a career. They are BELIEVERS in right and wrong,and doing their duty/what is right regardless of the personal consequences.

I tip my beret in salute to ALL of you hard-nosed SOB's out there,regardless of what unit you are serving in. You not only make the continued existence of America as a free country possible,but you are selfless in the performance of your duty.

Good on you,one and all!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 04:14:01 am by sneakypete »

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

You clearly don't know anything about career soldiers,or you would have never posted such nonsense.

There is nothing in this world more bull-headed than a senior NCO in the US Army that is told to do something that he KNOWS is wrong,dangerous,or just plain stupid.

It is his or her DUTY to Gawd (if they believe),country,and the soldiers under them to ALWAYS do what is right,regardless of the consequences,and woe be it to ANY SOB that tries to swerve them from the path they see as right and it is their duty to follow.

I have PERSONALLY seen a Group SGM lock the heels of a Major and speak to him like he was a slow-witted and disobedient child,and offer to have him sent off to a straight leg unit in Alaska that counts mess gear for a living by the end of the day if he EVER gave orders to anyone in his command that countered HIS orders again without consulting with him first.

Their MAY be bigger "Bozo No-No's" in the US Army than that,but I have no freaking idea what they may be.

By the time he was through,that Major was trembling with fear and I thought he might be going to wet himself.

It was truly a thing of beauty to watch.

NOBODY in the US Army that doesn't wear stars messes with a Command SGM,and even they have to be careful because chances are,he is friends with/has saved the life of a General Officer higher than he is in a previous war.

Duty,Honor,Country may be jokes to some people,but ridicule them to a career NCO in an infantry unit,and you will learn a hard and maybe even painful lesson.

People like that are why I made the army a career. They are BELIEVERS in right and wrong,and doing their duty/what is right regardless of the personal consequences.

I tip my beret in salute to ALL of you hard-nosed SOB's out there,regardless of what unit you are serving in. You not only make the continued existence of America as a free country possible,but you are selfless in the performance of your duty.

Good on you,one and all!

@sneakypete

Yep. My entire experience with the military was several early tests to include special testing, a signed contract and an oath, and a bus ride to Butte, where I was found to be 4f and cancelled.

Just as well. But kinda a bitch, as I did take the oath, and I have lived by it, like every other oath I have made.

Since then, tales from my father and uncle wrt their time served, and the two SF gents that taught me dang near all I know in the bush. And several Nam era vets I know up in the bush, to include my nearest neighbor up in the holler.
Them that I know are as you say.

But there they are wearing bracelets down there.
None for me, thanks.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Yep. My entire experience with the military was several early tests to include special testing, a signed contract and an oath, and a bus ride to Butte, where I was found to be 4f and cancelled.

Just as well. But kinda a bitch, as I did take the oath, and I have lived by it, like every other oath I have made.

@roamer-1

Same here. I took an oath to defend the US and the US Constitution when I was 17 years old,and to this very day no one has released me from the obligation I accepted when I took that oath.

Nor will I allow anything but death to release me from that oath. If that sounds corny or stupid to some of you,I can live with your ridicule. What I can't live with is violating my oath.

Since then, tales from my father and uncle wrt their time served, and the two SF gents that taught me dang near all I know in the bush. And several Nam era vets I know up in the bush, to include my nearest neighbor up in the holler.
Them that I know are as you say.

But there they are wearing bracelets down there.
None for me, thanks.

"bracelets"?????

I don't understand unless you mean they are wearing handcuffs,and why would they be wearing handcuffs?

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

What an odd way to spell the words "serf" and "peasant"!

I prefer 'proletariat'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

Same here. I took an oath to defend the US and the US Constitution when I was 17 years old,and to this very day no one has released me from the obligation I accepted when I took that oath.

Nor will I allow anything but death to release me from that oath. If that sounds corny or stupid to some of you,I can live with your ridicule. What I can't live with is violating my oath.

@sneakypete
No ridicule from me... That's how oaths work around here too. I said it, I'll keep it... As best as I can... My marriage was such an oath that failed - But not by me. I would have kept that oath and lived with that awful woman till I died. Still would for the sake of the oath.

So yeah, I get it. I am the same way. I keep my word. It is the only thing I have.

"bracelets"?????

I don't understand unless you mean they are wearing handcuffs,and why would they be wearing handcuffs?

My bad - Should have said 'badges', referring to the OP. I misremembered.
The point being that for all them folks you stood up as not moving if it ain't right, STILL they are doing it down there. Folks are wearing those damn badges.