Author Topic: Joe Biden Snaps at the Press: ‘I Want to Talk About Happy Things Man!’  (Read 1907 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Snaps at the Press: ‘I Want to Talk About Happy Things Man!’

Charlie Spiering 2 Jul 2021

President Joe Biden again snapped at reporters on Friday after delivering remarks to celebrate the substantial employment gains in June.

After finishing his remarks, Biden took a few questions from the attendant media, but immediately complained they were too negative.

One reporter asked him about the future of Afghanistan and his proposed timeline of withdrawal of troops from the country.

Biden defended the withdrawal of troops, noting the United States had been in that war for 20 years.

“I want to talk about happy things, man!” Biden replied after a second reporter asked about Afghanistan.

After a third reporter asked Biden about Afghanistan, he grew even more frustrated.

“I’m not going to answer any more questions about Afghanistan,” he replied. “Look it’s the Fourth of July. I’m concerned that you guys are asking me questions that I’ll answer next week.”

“This is a holiday weekend, I’m going to celebrate it,” Biden continued. “Great things happening.”

Biden told the press jobs numbers were up, the economy was up, coronavirus cases were down, the troops were coming home and people were getting back to baseball stadiums.

“I’ll answer all your negative questions… not negative, you’re legitimate question,” he said.

Another reporter asked Biden if he was concerned that enough Americans had been vaccinated to gather and celebrate the holiday in large groups without another coronavirus outbreak.

“I’m not concerned there’s going to be a major outbreak, in other words, that we’re going to have another epidemic nationwide,” Biden said. “But I am concerned that lives will be lost.”

As Biden left the podium, another reporter asked him about whether he was confident his infrastructure deal would make progress in Congress.

“C’mon guys,” he replied. “Have you ever been confident about anything with guarantee … who wants to put money on anything that Congress is going to do?”

“Look folks this is a process,” he continued. “This is a process. I love you guys. but it’s a process.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/02/joe-biden-snaps-at-the-press-i-want-to-talk-about-happy-things-man/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Want to Talk About Happy Things Man!’

dibs on this quote for my signature line
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

How embarrassing - for the leader of the free world and our news media.

Try to imagine this pap coming from Trump.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 04:25:02 pm by skeeter »

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe should be in a locked padded room with Hunter doing blow paintings of "Happy Little Trees", man.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

I heard his short "speech" and replies and they were fine.  I began listening to him a number of days ago due to others deriding everything he says.  He did not screw up this time.  He did not "snap" at the press.  He did not "grew even more frustrated".  He made simple statements and also said he loved the press.
Consider the rest in quotes:

As Biden left the podium, another reporter asked him about whether he was confident his infrastructure deal would make progress in Congress.
“C’mon guys,” he replied. “Have you ever been confident about anything with guarantee … who wants to put money on anything that Congress is going to do?”
“Look folks this is a process,” he continued. “This is a process. I love you guys. but it’s a process.”

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@mystery-ak

I heard his short "speech" and replies and they were fine.  I began listening to him a number of days ago due to others deriding everything he says.  He did not screw up this time.  He did not "snap" at the press.  He did not "grew even more frustrated".  He made simple statements and also said he loved the press.
Consider the rest in quotes:

@Victoria33

You effing voting for him, didn't ya?   :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mountaineer

Look, folks, he just ain't all there, man.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Look, folks, he just ain't all there, man.
Mebbe not but all the same the affable old coot is destroying my country.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe Biden Snaps at the Press: ‘I Want to Talk About Happy Things Man!’  As much as Christians are reviled by the democrat party, next time i'ma gonna have to invite Joel Olsteen, if you guys keep veering from the script given you.

Don't worry, BE HAPPY !  EVER BODY SMILE !
 :silly:
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
You effing voting for him, didn't ya?   :smokin:
@DCPatriot

I knew one or more of you would say that. I write the truth as best I know it. I listen to politics all day and do research.  I do not care about either party when seeking the truth.  I worked, volunteer, no money, for the State Republican Party for sixteen years, not the Democrat Party.  I have a framed "Certificate of  Appreciation" from the Republican National Committee.  It is signed by Dick Cheney and George Bush and Ken Mehlman who was the RNC Chairman.  You know nothing of what I did.  I wrote a law the Texas Legislature passed, that determines who is in every Texas county's Central Counting Station.  If you live and vote in Texas, my law determines who is in YOUR County Central Counting Station.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

I knew one or more of you would say that. I write the truth as best I know it. I listen to politics all day and do research.  I do not care about either party when seeking the truth.  I worked, volunteer, no money, for the State Republican Party for sixteen years, not the Democrat Party.  I have a framed "Certificate of  Appreciation" from the Republican National Committee.  It is signed by Dick Cheney and George Bush and Ken Mehlman who was the RNC Chairman.  You know nothing of what I did.  I wrote a law the Texas Legislature passed, that determines who is in every Texas county's Central Counting Station.  If you live and vote in Texas, my law determines who is in YOUR County Central Counting Station.

@Victoria33

All that aside, your 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' wouldn't allow you to vote for Donald Trump last November.  Don't even try to convince us otherwise.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

Since Traitor Joe cheated his way into office there has been nothing happy to talk about.

Offline mountaineer

Those of us with personal experience around people with dementia know full well Joe Biden is not "fine."

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Agitated Joe Biden ‘concerned’ reporters are asking questions, calls his own lid mid-press conference
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/02/agitated-joe-biden-concerned-reporters-are-asking-questions-calls-his-own-lid-mid-press-conference-1097989/
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

He's all there, and he's on top of every issue.

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1411009064335679488

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1411014040986349568

The look of utter confusion on his face as the reporter asks about Kabul ...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 06:28:38 pm by mountaineer »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He's all there, and he's on top of every issue.

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1411009064335679488

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1411014040986349568

The look of utter confusion on his face as the reporter asks about Kabul ...

Well, Joe I'd like to talk about happy things too, but unfortunately, you underhandedly stole the election and you don't have a freakin' clue as to what you're doing!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

After finishing his remarks, Biden took a few questions from the attendant media, but immediately complained they were too negative.

Yeah, he’s used to being asked what his favorite flavor of ice cream is. How dare they harsh his mellow!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wish Joe Biden would open up for a TBR Presser....

My first question would go over the topic of little girls.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Wish Joe Biden would open up for a TBR Presser....

My first question would go over the topic of little girls.
I'm just waiting for someone to call him "Big Guy."

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
@DCPatriot

I understand your POV.  But you do realize you are giving cover to an administration that is trying to destroy our economy, many of our freedoms, and despite your disagreement.....   Has been pretty much been proven to have stolen the 2020 POTUS election, and is doing his best to grease the skids for a 2024 repeat.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

I don't suppose you gave any consideration of how Donald Trump was treated by the press gaggles for over five years, did you? This treatment is peanuts compare to what Trump faced several times every day.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

@DCPatriot

You said I voted for Biden and I wrote this in answer to you:

"I knew one or more of you would say that. I write the truth as best I know it. I listen to politics all day and do research.  I do not care about either party when seeking the truth.  I worked, volunteer, no money, for the State Republican Party for sixteen years, not the Democrat Party.  I have a framed "Certificate of  Appreciation" from the Republican National Committee.  It is signed by Dick Cheney and George Bush and Ken Mehlman who was the RNC Chairman.  You know nothing of what I did.  I wrote a law the Texas Legislature passed, that determines who is in every Texas county's Central Counting Station.  If you live and vote in Texas, my law determines who is in YOUR County Central Counting Station."

Then you wrote in reply: "All that aside, your 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' wouldn't allow you to vote for Donald Trump last November.  Don't even try to convince us otherwise."

You should be smart enough to understand (I guess not) my Republican background does not include voting for a Democrat/Biden.  Perhaps you have never voted and do not know you do not have to vote for someone even if he/she is on the ballot.  You can leave a space for one office and vote for the rest of the offices.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

You said I voted for Biden and I wrote this in answer to you:

"I knew one or more of you would say that. I write the truth as best I know it. I listen to politics all day and do research.  I do not care about either party when seeking the truth.  I worked, volunteer, no money, for the State Republican Party for sixteen years, not the Democrat Party.  I have a framed "Certificate of  Appreciation" from the Republican National Committee.  It is signed by Dick Cheney and George Bush and Ken Mehlman who was the RNC Chairman.  You know nothing of what I did.  I wrote a law the Texas Legislature passed, that determines who is in every Texas county's Central Counting Station.  If you live and vote in Texas, my law determines who is in YOUR County Central Counting Station."

Then you wrote in reply: "All that aside, your 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' wouldn't allow you to vote for Donald Trump last November.  Don't even try to convince us otherwise."

You should be smart enough to understand (I guess not) my Republican background does not include voting for a Democrat/Biden.  Perhaps you have never voted and do not know you do not have to vote for someone even if he/she is on the ballot.  You can leave a space for one office and vote for the rest of the offices.

@Victoria33

And you know exactly how I feel about people here who claim that leaving the POTUS boxes empty somehow translates into you being free of any blame for the situation we're in today.

Despite what administration here claims...not casting a ballot for Donald Trump is the same as voting for Hillary Clinton and/or Joe Biden.

YOU own it, Vic!  Wear it proudly.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

888high58888   I haven't watched SNL in ages, nor any late night TV, but i would assume that Joe is pure comedic gold!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.