Author Topic: Biden Executes Perhaps the Most Pathetic Brag in Presidential History  (Read 239 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Executes Perhaps the Most Pathetic Brag in Presidential History
By Bonchie | Jul 01, 2021 9:30 PM ET

I’ve written several times in the last few months about the skyrocketing inflation that middle America is enduring right now. The costs on some of the most commonly bought items have jumped, including food, building materials, used cars, and of course, gasoline and other types of energy.

With that very negative news really setting in with voters, the Biden administration has decided to go on the offensive. In doing so, they’ve executed perhaps the most pathetic brag in presidential history.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1410709115333234691

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/07/01/biden-executes-perhaps-the-most-pathetic-brag-in-presidential-history-n405684
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

There was an article posted yesterday that said Trump lost because voters became weary of his antics

More of this from the Biden administration and the same thing will happen to him
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hate to tell the Pedophile in Chief, but nothing costs less than it did a year ago, unless it was a pandemic impacted supply like TP, hand sanitizer, etc.

Old time dimocratic POTUS used to occasionally lie.  This one does it 24/7.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 03:06:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

There was an article posted yesterday that said Trump lost because voters became weary of his antics

More of this from the Biden administration and the same thing will happen to him
Well Biden will never have to worry about being hounded to distraction by the media and impeached repeatedly by Congress so if he loses support I suspect it’ll be for some other reason. Maybe like his actual performance as president.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2021, 05:38:58 pm by skeeter »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Are those veggie-burgers?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn