Author Topic: Pew Research: Trump Boosted Hispanic Support in 2020 Election, Lost Ground with Blue Collar White Me  (Read 1869 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pew Research: Trump Boosted Hispanic Support in 2020 Election, Lost Ground with Blue Collar White Men

John Binder1 Jul 20216
3:56

Former President Trump boosted his support among Hispanic Americans in the 2020 election but the gains were not enough to make up for losses with blue collar white American men, Pew Research Center analysis reveals.

Trump, with a pro-police message and attacks on globalism, made gains among Hispanic voters, specifically those without a college degree, the analysis finds. For example, while Trump won just three-in-10 college-educated Hispanics, he won 41 percent of non-college-educated Hispanics compared to President Joe Biden’s 55 percent.

The gains among Hispanic voters for Trump did not make up for the former president’s losses with non-college-educated white men — a critical component of his 2016 populist-nationalist coalition.

While Trump won non-college-educated white voters in 2020 at around the same level as 2016, 65 percent to 64 percent, Biden outperformed failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton with the demographic group, getting 33 percent support compared to Clinton’s 28 percent.

Most significantly, Trump took a hit with non-college-educated white men in 2020 who backed him by 66 percent compared to Biden’s 31 percent. That 35-point margin is much less than the 50-point margin Trump won with the demographic group in 2016 when 73 percent of non-college-educated white men backed him to Clinton’s 23 percent.

Non-college-educated white voters represent 42 percent of the American electorate, making them the most untapped voting base for populist-nationalist Republican candidates in the United States. Previous analysis has estimated that about 47 million non-college-educated white voters were not registered to vote before the 2016 election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/01/pew-research-trump-boosted-hispanic-support-in-2020-election-lost-ground-with-blue-collar-white-men/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

So reclaim the blue collar white men.

If the GOP thinks their future lies with amnesty for illegals and globalism, Trump  proved that is not the path forward
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm betting there was some union influence in there, if the numbers are right.

Now let's see how anti-pipeline/anti-fraccing Biden does...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Gee, yet another story on how Trump lost votes from 2016.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Can't lose control of the narrative.

Offline Smokin Joe

Another attempt to explain how something that didn't actually happen, happened.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think Pew ought to open their windows and let the whacky tabaccy smoke out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

I think Pew ought to open their windows and let the whacky tabaccy smoke out.
Nah, someone would call the Fire Department....

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pew is heavily funded by George Soros.  No mystery here what they are up to!!!!

Biden won nothing.  Through electronic fraud, that b*st*rd stole the election.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Pew is heavily funded by George Soros.  No mystery here what they are up to!!!!

Biden won nothing.  Through electronic fraud, that b*st*rd stole the election.

@jafo2010

True dat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!