Author Topic: DHS admits white-supremacy terror threat over 4th of July is non-specific after ‘monitoring online c  (Read 874 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DHS admits white-supremacy terror threat over 4th of July is non-specific after ‘monitoring online chatter’
July 1, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

A Department of Homeland Security bulletin is alarmingly warning Americans that there is a non-specific potential domestic terrorist threat from white supremacists over Independence Day weekend that could include mass shootings.

Although DHS could not cite any specific plot, they contend that the warning is being raised due to online chatter. According to ABC News, the National Terrorism Alert System (NTAS) Bulletin warns that “violent extremists might seek to exploit easing COVID-19 restrictions, increased access to mass gatherings, and possible changes in levels of violence during the summer months to conduct attacks against a range of potential targets with little or no warning.”

In an over-the-top declaration, the DHS is once again ringing alarm bells on domestic terrorism: “In recent weeks, domestic violent extremists (DVEs) motivated by various violent ideologies have continued to advocate violence and plan attacks,” the bulletin claims. “As of 16 June, racially or ethnically motivated violent extremist-white supremacists (RMVE-WSs) were sharing downloadable links to a publication discussing targeting mass gatherings, critical infrastructure, and law enforcement officers.” They reportedly issued a similar bulletin two weeks ago.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/07/01/dhs-admits-white-supremacy-terror-threat-over-4th-of-july-is-non-specific-after-monitoring-online-chatter-1097239/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Although DHS could not cite any specific plot

That's because they are making this shit up..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, seeing all those thousands of Stormtroopers marching down the streets and highways is getting tiresome.
I sure hope they don't spoil all the fun they're having in Chicago and other cities with the mass shootings of non-white supremacists by other non-white supremacists.
The people who run the DHS are either the dumbest gov. bast*rds ever assembled or they're getting orders to ignore the mass shootings and killings of blacks by other blacks going on in many American cities. I'm betting on the latter.

Offline LMAO

The people who run the DHS are either the dumbest gov. bast*rds ever assembled or they're getting orders to ignore the mass shootings and killings of blacks by other blacks going on in many American cities. I'm betting on the latter.

I'm betting the latter, also. The Democrats are going to try to convince the public that  Jan 6th was the biggest threat facing this nation because they want to distract from how dismally their party has run the inner cities over the last several decades

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

I'm willing to bet that any acts of terror will be committed by BLM and the Antifa Fascists just as they have been and protected by the media and the democrats.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I'm willing to bet that any acts of terror will be committed by BLM and the Antifa Fascists just as they have been and protected by the media and the democrats.
Doesn't matter. Even if a Black Guy ran up on a Cop, killed him, and shouted, "I am Black and I want to kill Pigs! BLM forever!!"
Even so, the Communist media would find some way to blame their fictitious "White Supremacist".
It is the mom and pop, grandpa grandma, White American Republicans who did this!
Black people are ALWAYS innocent, even if they are guilty as hell.
"This is the fault of White Supremacy".

White people just being White, is a crime in America, (except if you are a politician).
Boy! The Left is really ramping up for their 'race war'.
They really want blood in the streets. I mean more than they already have with Blacks killing dozens of other Blacks on the day.
They are desperate for White people to join in. And we refuse, so far.

If you threaten my home or my family, I will kill you.
But burning down Portland and Chicago does not qualify for my interest.
In fact, I think it is Great!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

pointing-up pointing-up :bingo:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Celebrating America's Independence by flying The Flag, having B-B-Q's and firing Fireworks is now considered a terrorist event. 

Who knew.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Celebrating America's Independence by flying The Flag, having B-B-Q's and firing Fireworks is now considered a terrorist event. 

Who knew.
Yes, a bunch of us old white supremacist terrorists are going to get together Sunday afternoon for our annual July 4 foodfest at the home of a local dentist (now retired) and his wife. I'm taking fruit. There probably will be angel food cake for dessert, as is traditional with these white supremacists because, you know, it's white.

Mr. M and I are the youngest in the group; most are in their 80s.

We'll sit on the back deck, eat, drink (most of them prefer gin & tonic or some spiked lemonade punch the good doctor always concocts, but Mr. M and I are strictly beer or soda pop imbibers), eat much more, and talk - probably about how, as soon as we're done stuffing our faces, we'll all grab our weapons and mount an insurrection somewhere.
 :patriot:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org