Author Topic: Jen Psaki Cannot Name One GOP Member in Favor of Defunding Police  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Cannot Name One GOP Member in Favor of Defunding Police

Katherine Hamilton 1 Jul 2021

White House press secretary Jen Psaki stuck to the GOP blame game Wednesday when Fox News questioned her about comments she made alleging Republicans support defunding the police.

Psaki suggested that in not voting for the American Rescue Plan, Republicans were the true opponents of police funding, Fox News reported. But when she was pressed on which specific Republicans in Congress voted no on the bill in an effort to defund the police, “Psaki was drawn up short.”

She responded to Fox News saying:

I think actions speak louder than words. If you oppose funding for the COPS program — something that was dramatically cut by the prior administration and many Republicans supported — and then you vote against a bill that has funding for the COPS program, we can let other people evaluate what that means.

It doesn’t require them to speak to it or to shout it out.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/01/psaki-cannot-name-one-gop-member-in-favor-of-defunding-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Jen Psaki Cannot Name One GOP Member in Favor of Defunding Police
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 02:04:22 am »
This is desperation and expect the press to echo this claim. Nobody is going to buy it save for the tiny number of true believers but they now know this issue is toxic for them and it costs them seats in down ticket races in 2020 and the crime problem is now a top or near top concern and Democrats own  it

What's funny is they are in a quicksand when it comes to crime. In order to truly fight crime, they have to focus on the inner city and that's were their voters are and any attempt to do such will be opposed by the squad.

So their only ploy is to actually claim it's the GOP that defunded the police

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 02:17:03 am »
I am blown away at how effortlessly and seamlessly Democrats are able to lie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2021, 11:37:37 am »
Oh, come on. This was a low-hanging fruit. Pick someone with some libertarian leanings (Rand Paul maybe?).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2021, 01:04:56 pm »
I am blown away at how effortlessly and seamlessly Democrats are able to lie.
This is what happens when the only thing stopping an immoral person is their own conscience.

And there's no news media to do the job.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2021, 05:16:52 pm »
... when Fox News questioned her ...

Fox seems to be one of the very few frequently challenging her or asking difficult questions. It verges on amazing that LIEden hasn't cast Fox out like OhBummer! did for a time.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2021, 05:49:49 pm »
As the deceit, wickedness and betrayal to the nation and people of democrats endlessly caught in nefarious skullduggery, the democrats only tool left is lie like hell and accuse Republicans for what democrats have done and are doing.
 As ridiculous as that is, that is the road they are now choosing to go down.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions