Author Topic: The Hit Squad Comes for Kyrsten Sinema  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Hit Squad Comes for Kyrsten Sinema
« on: July 01, 2021, 04:57:38 pm »
The Hit Squad Comes for Kyrsten Sinema
By Bonchie | Jul 01, 2021 11:15 AM ET

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema is not well-liked by the national elements of her party. As I wrote recently, Sinema earns high marks with both Democrats and Republicans in her home state of Arizona, something that is almost unheard of for a senator. Yet, you would never know how good of a position she’s in if you paid attention to the news media.

Because they almost all lean hard-left, most news outlets have been very critical of Sinema’s position. I’ve lost count of how many negative op-eds The Washington Post has printed against her at this point. The Arizona senator is also routinely maligned on cable news networks like CNN and MSNBC,

Despite that, she’s held fast in her opposition to blowing up the filibuster, which is what all of this consternation boils down to. Democrats and the media want to ram through a utopian, hard-left wishlist on the basis of just 50 votes. Sinema wants no part of that.

Now, the hit squad is coming for her. This morning, a story dropped claiming she created a hostile work environment for former staffers.

https://twitter.com/grace_panetta/status/1410575069013852166

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/07/01/the-hit-squad-comes-for-kyrsten-sinema-n405366
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: The Hit Squad Comes for Kyrsten Sinema
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 05:14:46 pm »
In todays world, a hostile work environment to snowflakes is the real world for regular folks who don't get butt-hurt by the little things.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Hit Squad Comes for Kyrsten Sinema
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 05:18:30 pm »
LOL.  This bullshit from AOCommie will only encourage Sinema to dig in her heels.  She's not up for reelection until 2024.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: