Author Topic: Rosanna Arquette: I Will Kneel in Protest of National Anthem, U.S. Flag ‘For the Rest of My Life’  (Read 1696 times)

Offline Slide Rule

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
A prolific actress, but she has been in only one thing where her acting was worth anything.  Everything else she did was very forgetable!  Her entire family are a basket of fruitloops. 

Does anyone care what these fruitloops from Hollyweird have to say?  I think not!!!!

Offline PeteS in CA

A prolific actress, but she has been in only one thing where her acting was worth anything.  Everything else she did was very forgetable!  Her entire family are a basket of fruitloops. 

When I glanced through her filmography on W'pedia I was amused by how many movies were "titled" Never Heard of That. Many in Hollyweird would view the list differently, as impressive, because they view normal people as uncultured philistines.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When I glanced through her filmography on W'pedia I was amused by how many movies were "titled" Never Heard of That. Many in Hollyweird would view the list differently, as impressive, because they view normal people as uncultured philistines.

Her movies were so bad even Mystery Science Theater 3000 and the Mads wouldn't show them!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think the last movie I saw her in she was Desperately Seeking a Career.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe it's been going on longer than I've noticed, but one of the bizarre things I've noticed about Hollyweird in the past 20 years or so is how "investors" line up to dump large sums of $$ into anti-American and activist-agendized movies that are guaranteed flops.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
How long has she been publicizing herself/these brain farts now,and STILL hasn't gotten an acting gig out of them?

Wise up Rosanna Danna Dummy. It ain't gonna work because you are a OLD woman who is only semi-talented and nobody really wants to hire you because they are sexists and ageists will hire a MAN your age,but not YOU.

Suck it up,buttercup.

Maybe you could get a job at the local  laundromat?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:34:53 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

Maybe it's been going on longer than I've noticed, but one of the bizarre things I've noticed about Hollyweird in the past 20 years or so is how "investors" line up to dump large sums of $$ into anti-American and activist-agendized movies that are guaranteed flops.
Gives the lie to the commonly quoted saying that Hollyweird only cares about making money.
Every (anti)-war flick made about the second Iraq War flopped miserably. But Hollyweird kept on making them.
 For example if they had made a pro-American movie about the Marines taking Fallujah, they would have made a mint. But being a collection of virtue-signaling, smug, arrogant jerks they simply couldn't make an outright, pro-American movie.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Gives the lie to the commonly quoted saying that Hollyweird only cares about making money.
Every (anti)-war flick made about the second Iraq War flopped miserably. But Hollyweird kept on making them.
 For example if they had made a pro-American movie about the Marines taking Fallujah, they would have made a mint. But being a collection of virtue-signaling, smug, arrogant jerks they simply couldn't make an outright, pro-American movie.

@goatprarie

That's easily explained. The actual investments are VERY inflated,and gives the investors huge tax write-offs they wouldn't get any other way.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She's just right for a remake of Dog Day Afternoon, she could play the lead dog.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's just right for a remake of Dog Day Afternoon, she could play the lead dog.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.