Author Topic: Joe Manchin Is a Fake  (Read 319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Manchin Is a Fake
« on: June 30, 2021, 01:30:25 pm »
Joe Manchin Is a Fake

The West Virginia Democrat is a very savvy politician. But he doesn’t represent Americans or the people of his state or the spirit of compromise. He’s a phony.

By Dan Gelernter
June 29, 2021

I have a number of friends who are excited about the impending results of the Arizona election audit. I also have a little knowledge of what’s going on there, though perhaps not much beyond what is available to the average American. What I tell my friends is: Don’t get your hopes up.

My home state of Connecticut had a Republican governor in recent memory and, not long before that, no state income tax. In the 2010 gubernatorial election, Democrat Dan Malloy was trailing Republican Tom Foley statewide, even as the counting seemed to be wrapping up. But then—shazam!—a bag of uncounted ballots was “found” in McLevy Hall. As the Connecticut Post reported at the time, “Even as Foley’s campaign demanded the ballots be taken by State Police to Hartford for counting by a neutral authority, city officials insisted the existence of the ballots previously had been disclosed and that Bridgeport election workers would count them Thursday night.”

They were still counting in Bridgeport three days after the election. They eventually came up with enough votes in that single city to erase Foley’s statewide lead. Malloy was declared the winner, and Connecticut has been an uncontestable blue state ever since.

Any of this sound familiar?

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/06/29/joe-manchin-is-a-fake/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: Joe Manchin Is a Fake
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 01:38:18 pm »
Depressing very depressing.

Online goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2021, 02:33:01 pm »
Anybody who is getting excited about the AZ audit (or any other state audit) should go see a shrink or get help otherwise. Nothing is going to change, because there was no grand fraud.
Stop it.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 06:35:40 am »
Joe Manchin is a Democommie.  He portends to be moderate, but when the time comes, he will side with the Democommies.  I would not trust him as far as I can throw him.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 01:19:06 pm »
Anybody who is getting excited about the AZ audit (or any other state audit) should go see a shrink or get help otherwise. Nothing is going to change, because there was no grand fraud.
Stop it.

100% of Democrat politicians agree with you.  Election results should be taken as truth, no matter who counts the votes.

As for the AZ Audit, nobody's asking you to help.  There's a reason for that.

Meanwhile, do you have any comments that relate to the Topic?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 01:19:53 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2021, 02:02:11 pm »
Stop it.

What's really depressing is people like you who keep parroting dimocratic talking points.

We watched the results election night, and what went on at about 12:30 a.m. my time defies any randomness.  Counting in swing counties paused, and reversed on a dime. So take your no fraud du talk elsewhere.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.