Author Topic: 'Is No One Telling Him to Stop Doing This?': Biden Employs Strange Speech Tactic Yet Again  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Is No One Telling Him to Stop Doing This?': Biden Employs Strange Speech Tactic Yet Again
Leah Barkoukis

|
Posted: Jun 30, 2021 7:00 AM

Critics are wondering why President Biden again hunched over and whispered into the microphone during a Wisconsin visit on Tuesday to sell the infrastructure deal after being widely panned for doing the same last week.

Discussing the need for a “generational investment,” Biden attempted to sell the economic benefits of the $973 billion package, one of which included how eligible families could get $3,600 for each child under the age of 6, and $3,000 for those aged 6 to 17. Defending the Expanded Child Tax Credit, Biden then proceeded to hunch over and whisper, "Hey guys, I think it's time to give ordinary people a tax break. The wealthy are doing fine."

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1409963382824919048

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/06/30/is-no-one-telling-him-to-stop-doing-this-biden-employs-strange-speech-tactic-yet-again-n2591809
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

"Hey guys, I think it's time to give ordinary people a tax break.
Like what Trump did?
The wealthy are doing fine."
But enough about you and your son.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Remove the mic stand and insert a young girl, you see old Groper Joe coming in for a hair sniff and an ear whisper.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Remove the mic stand and insert a young girl, you see old Groper Joe coming in for a hair sniff and an ear whisper.

He does have to slouch down a bit to reach the hair of his preferred age group.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: