Author Topic: Omar: ‘I Don’t’ Regret Grouping U.S., Israel with Terror Groups, House Dem Critics ‘Have Engaged in  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omar: ‘I Don’t’ Regret Grouping U.S., Israel with Terror Groups, House Dem Critics ‘Have Engaged in Islamophobic Tropes’

Ian Hanchett 29 Jun 2021

On Tuesday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) stated she doesn’t regret her comments grouping the United States and Israel with terrorist groups and that House Democrats who have criticized some of her comments as antisemitic “haven’t been equally engaging in seeking justice around the world.” And “have engaged in Islamophobic tropes.”

Host Jake Tapper asked, “Ultimately, Democratic leaders said that equating the U.S. and Israel with Hamas and the Taliban ‘foments prejudice.’ And as you know, a group of Jewish House Democrats wrote a letter to President Biden saying that accusing Israel of acts of terror, as you and other members of the Squad have done, is antisemitic. Do you regret these comments?”

Omar responded, “I don’t. I think it’s really important to think back to the point that I was trying to make. Obviously, I was addressing Secretary of State Blinken. The cases are put together in front of the ICC. [The] ICC has been investigating. I know that some of my colleagues don’t lend legitimacy to the ICC, but I tend to think that people around the world who have experienced injustice need to be able to have a place where they can go. And as a country that helped found the ICC and supported it, I think that it is really important for us to continue to find ways in which people can find justice around the world.”

After reading some of Omar’s past comments that have been criticized as antisemitic, Tapper asked, “Do you understand why some of your fellow House Democrats, especially Jews, find that language antisemitic?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/29/omar-i-dont-regret-grouping-u-s-israel-with-terror-groups-house-dem-critics-have-engaged-in-islamophobic-tropes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She can say whatever she wants.
No one will touch her.

Even the thought of doing so makes otherwise-strong congressmen tremble.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have long favored Communists and muslims, openly against the United States.  The Communists and muslims are well aware that they politically own our democrat party and that is why democrats openly favor them against us, even in wars.  George Soros openly told the world long ago that he owned the democrat party.  Its easy to see Democrats are monetary whores and represent anyone, anywhere, as long as they have the money.  As so many Americans will vote for democrats that refuse to represent them, and even pee on them and their interests,  Democrats are free to ignore whats best for America and its people.  Wait and see how many vote democrats, after democrats have full bladder released on them, before the coming election.  Democrats don't feel any need to represent people whom they pee on, but will vote for them anyway, sheer stupidity gets no respect or representation, as we have seen for DECADES!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions