Author Topic: Obama Pleads with Lawmakers to Push Through Democrats ‘For the People Act’  (Read 480 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Obama Pleads with Lawmakers to Push Through Democrats ‘For the People Act’
June 29, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

A desperate Barack Obama is pleading with lawmakers to push through the Democrats For the People Act before the next election.

“We can’t wait until the next election because if we have the same kinds of shenanigans that brought about Jan. 6, if we have that for a couple more election cycles, we’re going to have real problems in terms of our democracy long-term,” Obama said.

“If we don’t stop [GOP voting efforts] now, what we are going to see is more and more contested elections… we are going to see a breakdown of the basic agreement that has held this magnificent democratic experiment together all these years,” Obama said.

“I have every confidence that Nancy, working in conjunction with Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden… are going to figure out a way in which there is an up and down vote on the for the People Act,” he added.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/desperate-obama-43913/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

It is time for President Obama to step forward and Lead the country.

Online libertybele

Gee, I thought he already was.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

I'm always happy to see the purple lipped prince weigh in, because then I know whatever issue he's pimping will go down to defeat.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Obama identifies as president.  His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Obama Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas ."..

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Obama identifies as president.  His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Obama Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas ."..

....Master of the Universe
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
S1 already had a vote in the Senate, O'Bastard.  You lost.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: