Author Topic: 'What not to say to a cop' video goes viral  (Read 287 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'What not to say to a cop' video goes viral
« on: June 29, 2021, 01:45:45 pm »
June 29, 2021
'What not to say to a cop' video goes viral
By Monica Showalter

My brother-in-law, who spent 20 years in the San Diego Police Department as a cop before retiring to Idaho, said he used to ask for patrol assignments in poor neighborhoods over rich ones.

"The poor people know the rules," he explained. What he couldn't stand were rich, entitled jackasses from places like La Jolla, giving untold complaints, threats, snowflakery, and rank-pullings, and worse over their traffic tickets.

So here's what he was talking about, according to a video posted by the Daily Caller:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6XHkth7Z-w

She's sanctimonious, whiny, garrulous, argumentive, constantly deflecting the issue about her own texting while driving, and soon slides into snowflakery about her personal safety and personal property, as well as lectures the cop on the law, telling the cop she pays his salary, and spewing some amazingly obnoxious things without a lick of common sense. She's amazingly unaware of how bad she sounds, and just keeps digging even as the penalties to her get higher.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/what_not_to_say_to_a_cop_video_goes_viral.html

« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 05:18:32 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: 'What not to say to a cop' video goes viral
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2021, 03:23:44 pm »
There is a whole generation of people who act like this. Sadly they don't think they are wrong to act like this.  Above is a prime  example of an entitled little bitch.

Loved the cop btw.  That is how you talk to children.  A shame her parents raised her so poorly.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2021, 03:37:53 pm »
I don't know about the rest of you,but I feel sorry for her husband,even though the gutless weasel is at fault for putting up with her vocal dung.

And you just KNOW she dominates the HELL out of him and gets away with it,or she wouldn't be trying that Clinton with a traffic cop.

Causen hit all bees about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!"

Her mother was no doubt like that too,and dominated her father.

What we need as much as anything else in this country is men that have the balls to stand up to verbal abuse by their wives.

Go ahead,call me any kind of sexist blah-blah you like,and I will tell you to say it to someone who cares about your opinion.

If women TRULY wanted equality,they wouldn't bitch about being held responsible for their words and actions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 03:45:23 pm »
Doesn’t this male know he’s not to continue to debate with some one prefaces their argument with “as a woman...”?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2021, 03:54:37 pm »
Doesn’t this male know he’s not to continue to debate with some one prefaces their argument with “as a woman...”?

@skeeter

Ifn you didn't know betta,you would almost think she had spoken those words before.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2021, 04:58:00 pm »
@skeeter

Ifn you didn't know betta,you would almost think she had spoken those words before.
Im sure she’s left many an unsuspecting guy speechless with em.

Offline roamer_1